Chapter 4 - Akuma Attack

Prevously

Ryan and Alya were counting the votes i gave a little sigh then they counted down from 3 I couldn't believe what I hurd..

It was me and Adrien..

Alya View

I know i know, Me, Nino and Ryan teamed up to rig the votes beacuse be knew Mari was gunna pick Her and Adrien and Y/n and Adien was gunna pick us soooo.. Hehe

Adrien View

I was in shock when i hurd it but saw a little blush on Y/n face, it was soo cute x3 wait what.. I didn't say anything hahe..

I looked at Y/n and she looked at me I rubbed the back of my head/neck "Shall we?" you should have seen her she was so red, good job Agrest ;)

Y/n View

We walked into the clostet and look at Alya with a little signal saying imma kill you after this! She laughed and gesterd us to go in..

When we got in it was just silence for about 45 seconds then i broke it "sooo.." "so" he says while smirking, I look into his emerld eyes and he looks into my E/C eyes he puts his hand on my cheak and we both start leaning in, just before we could kiss we hear a scream we run out of the closet "I have to go" I say "Same" The Blonde says.

I run to the up to Mari's room and let BB fly out, She nods to me and i nod back "BB Queen me up!" I transform into this Black and Yellow stripped Skin tight suit, my hair in a ponytail and a yellow and black mask, I look to see if anyone is outside and no one is so I look up and down to see were i can teleport to, I see Chat come lepping from a building so i follow him, I see LadyBug and Chat together looking at the Akumatized Victim.

Before the Akuma Attack

Nathaniel View

I was sitting on a park bench drawing a beautiful picture of my crush you know Marinette, sshh so i was drawing and then out of no were someone takes it out of my hand?! Ya thats right I look up in shook and see Ms Chloe ugh i hate her..
"Oh what's this Nathaniel" Say the Blonde "Chloe give it back.." i say quitely "huh what was that loser" she looks at the page and gives me a smirk and turns around "Hey Everyone!!!" "Chloe stop!" She just turns her head over her shoulder and smirks at me again, "Nathaniel Has a little Crush on Marinette!!" i was silent and just let it happen as a tear rolled down my face. "Look! He drew a picture of her and everything!" She starts looking through the rest of my book and finds more pictures soon everyone is lauging at me..

I swope in and take my book back and start yelling "Chloe you will regreat that" I give her a mad glare and walk away down to the River and sit there and cry, then..
I blacked out..

Y/n View

I was watching them and see what they do so i would know,
All i hear is, "Im the Evillustrator, Were is Chloe Bourgeois!" he askes angerly, I knew this was the time to come in and help so right before He could hit Ladybug and Chat I stod on top of the building used my Septer to trasport me infrount of them and us a fourcefeild, They all looked shoked, "Oh a new Super hero, That's just one more i can defet and sweetheart who might you be?" Evillustrator asks me "I am Queen Bee and i won't let you hurt anyone else" I put a sound prof wall in the fource feild so he cant hear us and I say, "The Akuma, Its in his Pencil!" "How do we know we can trust you huh" Ask Ladybug "Just Lisen to her LB" Says Chat "Guys can you hurry Im getting weak, I'll use my special power to trap him okay?" They both nod and my fource feild drops and so do I with my septer on the groud, I get up with my Septer in my hand and with a Serious face on.

"What are you gunna do Cast a spell on me?" He says in a childish voice, I smirk "Honey Trouble!" I Send the honey right were he is and get him trapped "Ladybug now!" I run up to him and take the Pencil and trow it to Ladybug she smashes it on the ground and a little Black butterfly comes out "No more Evil doing for you little Akuma, Time To De'evilis!" A little white Butterfly flys out of her yoyo "Bye Bye little butterfly" She says, LadyBug and Chat go together Say do a fist pump im about to leave when Chat grabs my arm and tells mt to stay,

I told them I used my special power and need to be heading but they still just talked and talked, LadyBug just went on and on about how this is a responsability and i need to always be on my A game I told her that I was the one aho helped you guys so she shouldnt be telling me what to do, She looked so red with anger she just left without saying goodbye, So then there were two, Chat introuduced himself and I introuduced me, He kissed my hand and jump away, I smirk and teleported to Marinettes room, I came downstairs and there wss the whole gang, "Hey Girl where were you?" Alya says, I scratch the back of my neck and studer "o-oh i was g-getting my p-p-phone fron my bag" There was an awkward silience then i start lauging, Than everyone is laughing.

CHAPTER 5 COMPLET

Omg guys i hope you liked this chapter i know i had alot of fun making it well there will be a new chapter soon i love you my kittens PEACE <3

Word Count: 1022