UNO.

yoongi loved going to the library. he would read at home but it just didn't feel right— at least to him.

though, that all stopped when a pink haired man came up to him and started saying things he didn't understand,

but he still enjoyed it.

"you're going to the library again, hyung?" namjoon asked, looking at yoongi with his arms crossed.

"yeah, sorry." he sighed and scratched the back of his neck. it wasn't like this was the first time he had cancelled plans on someone— the boy was a bookworm, what would you expect?

"hyung," namjoon sighed and momentarily closed his eyes, "okay. it's okay, don't worry about it. have fun!" namjoon smiled and waved goodbye before walking his own way.

yoongi smiled back, even though he knew namjoon couldn't see it. he still smiled. he then laughed to himself and walked home, thinking of what book he should read next.

he took his keys out of his pocket and opened the door, peeking his head inside, looking around for any signs of movement. when he found annone, he stepped inside and locked the door, throwing the keys on the couch and immediately walking up to his room. he clicked his tongue and faced his bookshelf, scanning through the titles of books he had read or hasn't read yet.

he decided to take "all the bright places". although he had read it already, he wouldn't hesitate to read it again, the story was beautiful and it never ever failed to fill his soul with sorrow and his eyes with tears.

the story revolves around finch, a teenage boy who always finds another way he might die but he's still trying to find that one reason to stay alive. violet is a beautiful girl who's counting down the days until she graduates and coping with the death of her older sister at the same time. although finch is an outsider, violet does become friends with him. the story is sad but so touching.

he smiles to himself and takes the book out from the shelf, walking towards his door and back down the stairs. he grabbed the keys he threw on the couch a few minutes earlier and opened the door, locking it before he walked out and closed it.

he thought of reading the book as he walked to the library but as he thought about it more, he simply decided not to. he could be patient. as he neared the library, he started running his finger on the spine of the book. and with a wide smile, he opened the door of the library and headed towards the table and seat he always sat in as he proceeded to open the door.

even reading the first few sentences made him want to cry. the feeling it gave him was odd and he received a sense of nostalgia.

minutes and minutes passed since yoongi started reading and soon enough, he was already a few chapters in. it was no surprise, after all— he was a fast reader and one of the top students in his school.

but his focus on the book was broken when a young man sat in front of him and yoongi couldn't help but eye his attractive features.

"hola, me llamo park jimin y tu eres muy guapo. normalmente, no me considero gay pero— eres un dios? anyways, how are you?"