CINCO.

"i miss jimin." jungkook pouted and sighed.

"i know, me too." taehyung pulled jungkook closer, their naked bodies touching.

"hyung, do you.. do you think he'll come back..?"

"i don't know, jungkook," taehyung sighed, kissing the top of the younger's head, "he has a big future. i don't think he has anything to do here, his future is in seoul."

"he needs to come back, hyung. he's gotta!" jungkook furrowed his eyebrows, a frown falling upon his face.

"sh, baby boy. let time do it's thing. let time to it's thing." taehyung smiled and pulled jungkook closer, resting his head upon the younger's, placing a soft kiss.

"papá." jimin spoke slowly, making sure that yoongi understood.

"papá," yoongi repeated quietly, "papá." he repeated, raising his voice a bit.

"good! papá means dad." jimin smiled and yoongi nodded, repeating the word to himself as he wrote it down.

"what about daddy?"

".. are you gay?"

"why do you want to know?" yoongi clicked his tongue and furrowed his eyebrows, a small pink blush spreading across his cheeks.

"erés tan gay." jimin laughed and shook his head.

"cállite." yoongi muttered under his breath.

"correction, cállate." jimin corrected and laughed, tapping his pen on the table.

"whatever. how are you so sure if i'm gay or not?" he raised an eyebrow, resting his elbow on the table.

"gay vibes."

"how the fuck do you get gay vibes?"

"you just get them."

"that's idiotic."

"what's idiotic is the fact that i'm teaching you the most simple words in the spanish language and you're still unable to pronounce them correctly." jimin laughed and closed his notebook, standing up.

"no no, wait," yoongi held jimin's hand, a soft peach blush spreading across his cheeks as he realized what he had done, "can you.. can you stay? i really want you to teach me." he whispered, a bit embarrassed at himself.

"¡oh, que lindo!" jimin laughed and sat back down, opening his notebook, "of course." he laughed and flipped to a page, pointing his finger at a word.

"lindo?" yoongi questioned, looking at jimin for a response.

"correct! lindo, lovely." he smiled at the elder who was looking at the page, repeating the word under his breath.

"ah, eres than precioso."

"what?"

"what?"

"huh?"

"que?"

"puto."

"what did i do? oh, well. at least you said it correctly."

"hyung, he's really sweet and—"

"yoongi," jin laughed through the phone, "do you by any chance like him?"

"me? of course not! we just met!" yoongi furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, rubbing his fingers against the spine of a book he was holding.

"mhm, well you'll start getting feelings for him."

"i won't!" yoongi argued, laying down on his bed.

"yeah, sure, okay. next time i visit you, i bet i'll walk in on you jerking off to jimin and moaning his name."

"hyung!"