Ch.31: Not the End

3rd Person P.O.V

The Cotton siblings were packing for California. They didn't want to leave, but they knew it was best for them. Amy was coming also, Cory couldn't just leave her here in Texas, and we didn't either. Beth, Cory, Amy, Catharine, and Coby were planning on staying in Cali for 5 months, after they told their Dude Perfect fans that they were going to take one last break, and it was going to be for a while. When Beth was packing, she thought of Ryan. She didn't want to leave him either. So she rang up Ryan and asked him if he wanted to go. Ryan's parents said he could, so Beth had to ask her older siblings. "Hey, um can Ryan come too? I don't want to leave him here by himself." She said. Her siblings all looked at each as they turned back towards her and said "Sure! Make sure his parents are ok with it." She smiled as the phone was brought back up to her ear and said "Start packing"

Beth's P.O.V

Going to California for 5 months without seeing the rest of the guys were hard. They were like family, and going away from family is hard. The flight was at least 10 hours, listening to music, watching movies and tv marathons, was keeping me occupied for a while. As I turned everything off and decided to get some sleep, to kill some time.

"Bubba! Give it back!" I screamed at my older brother. He chose to ignore me and just laughed. "GIVE IT BACK!" I screamed again. He let out a soft chuckle as he handed me back my phone. I stuck my tongue out at him as he ran towards me, trying to tackle me. He straddled me as his bare hands met my sides and moved his fingers back and forth on my pale skin. "HAHAHA! C- CORY!" I said between laughs. Cory continued to tickle me as giggles escaped his mouth. I loved moments like these, me and my brothers having fun, and being ourselves.

My dream ended as i felt someone shaking me. "Beth! Beth, we're here!" Cory exclaimed. I chuckled as we got off the plane and walked down the roads of California. It was going to be interesting, not being in Texas for 5 months. Well, i mean we've been here before, but that was for the 4th of July weekend though. Whelp, here we come California.