Chapter 1

"Good morning class" professor snape greeted his students. Everything was quiet till a student, Harry Potter stood up. "What are you doing" Ron hissed "sit down please" he added.

"Do you want to say something potter?" Snape asked with a cold Voice, raising his eyebrow.

"Yes, professor snape, yesterday I was at your office. I wanted to talk about my grades, but no one was there. Where were you"

Snape looked away slightly blushing,
"Professor Snape?" "That is non of your business potter" "b-but" "-50 points for griffendore" "but Professor Snape I just asked you a question" "another -50 points for griffendore" "B-But why" "okay that's it come after school to my office potter!"

Harry sat down, he saw no reason to discuss any longer with snape. "Hey potter!" Malfoy whispered to Harry, harry turned around "what?" He looked at draco who smirked evil at him "So..." malfoy started but he got interrupted by Harry who said a little to loud "oh shut up malfoy." "-50 points for griffendore" "oh god damn it" "another -50 points for griffendore"

For the rest of the lesson Harry sat on his seat quietly, he wasn't in the mood for causing more trouble.
_______________________________
So that's it for this chapter leave a vote if you enjoyed and comment if you want❤️
- chicken nugget