T W O

[Max's POV]

I glared daggers as David stepped out of his car, but my attention left him as a blur shot out of the car.
"Y/N wa-"
David called, but then stopped. Looking over to where the blur went, there was a girl petting the platypus. THE LORD PLATYPUS. It made it's weird noise, and the H/L H/C haired girl giggled happily. Nikki ran past me, going over to the girl. The moment she got close, the girl jolted away, standing in a somewhat animalistic fighting position.
Nikki growled, getting into her own position, both of them ready for battle. David went behind Y/N, worriedly trying to get her to stop. I rolled my eyes.
"Nikki, stand the fuck down."
David sighed.
"Watch your profanity, Max!"
Nikki stood like a normal fucking human being, and the girl went back to the platypus. Nikki slowly moved closer to her, beginning to pet the now calm platypus. I rolled my eyes as David used eye and hand gestures, as if saying "You should act more like them towards nature." I rolled my eyes, scoffing.

[Your POV]

     After a while, I had met most of the others, except for a certain boy in a blue hoodie who I didn't hear a word from except for his salty remarks to David. So I decided to confront him. While everybody else was busy, I went to find the salty boy. The platypus followed close behind me, and I eventually found him leaning carelessly against a tree.
I lightened my steps, picking up the platypus. I was a foot away from the boy, Max as David and the others had told me, when I casually put the platypus to his face, just in time for it to make it's weird sound, louder than ever. Max's eyes snapped open, and he fell back, just in time for me to grab his wrist. Once he had stood up, I smiled.
"Hello, salty!"
He scoffed.
"Do you have a fucking problem?"
I giggled a bit.
"Nope. Just thought I might want to meetcha."
     In a small distance, I heard David calling.
"Yeah, sure. I don't want to become friends with David's new camp pet."
     He said, and walked off. I sighed, and went to find David.

[Chapter End]