F o u r

Chapter 4:

Scott's day hasn't been going great so far. Scott's day doesn't go great most days but today was just the worst of luck for him.

For starters, he spilt coffee all down his trousers first thing in the morning. It wouldn't have been so bad if the spill wasn't directly situated on his crotch area to make it look like he had pissed himself. And to top it off, the coffee was hot. He's surprised his penis hadn't burnt off to be quite honest.

After changing his clothes and heading out, his luck worsened when he saw the hot girl next door he had a crush on, full on make out with another girl. It would've been hot if Scott hadn't been pining over the girl for about 6 months now. Scott's all for girl on girl action. Unless that girl is the girl he claims is 'the one'.

And finally to top it all off, he'd only gone and got himself arrested. (He's totally exaggerating. He didn't get arrested. He's currently talking to a detective about Alexa and Re in his own dormitory. But still almost being arrested makes for better story telling to pull girls, don't you think?)

So after a not so interesting run down of Detective Dale's procedures for the ongoing investigation which Scott still has no fucking idea about, he decided to take matters into his own hands and take a trip down to a certain sanatorium after finding a very interesting file back at the dorms.

Because frankly, he couldn't stand being the only emotionally stable one of his friends as well as being the only one on his psychology course who doesn't know how to spell psychology.

So he walks it down to sanatorium (because he failed his drivers test twelve times) with a stolen file from just outside lexi's room in his hand and a mission on his mind.

He's going to find out what the fuck is going on.

Only once he gets there, he finds it's not all that easy.

"Look, I just need to speak to this patient of yours. I'm going to fail my degree otherwise. Do you want me to fail my degree?" He pesters the receptionist.

She had a resting bitch face but Scott was clueless. She want hot so he didn't really care.

"Yes." She says in monotone.

Scott's jaw actually drops. "Okay listen here lady. Detective Dale sent me here to question him. It's for the investigation." He says, hoping he won't get caught in his lie.

"Fine. I guess you could try getting some information out of him. It's not like anyone else has been able to anyway. Couldn't hurt to see what the psycho has to say for himself if he does ever speak."

Scott remembers Lexi telling him early on in her assignment that Caleb was mute. It seemed to have faded as her sessions went on but it looks like he's back at it now.

"Yeah I'll get him talking. Just let me see him."

She nods and leads him up a white corridor to a room. "He's being transferred back to his previous sanatorium today. He doesn't know so don't tell him. If he does anything, show me your hand on the camera in the far right corner of his room.

Scott nods and she nods at the guards standing in the hallway outside his room. They enter for about 30 seconds before leaving again and the receptionist points him towards the door. "You have 20 minutes."