getting to know one another.

Ariana's P.O.V

It took my by surprise him being there."Yeah, it's beautiful."I admit
Grayson comes and sits down next to me. "So why are you up here?" I ask.

"Well I like the fact that you can see everybody getting on with there lives. Everyone down there will have there own problems and it makes me feel like my problems aren't that bad. And I think that at some point somebody will look down at me, while I'm at the beach maybe and they wouldn't know a single thing about me. To them I would just be an ordinary guy enjoying life. Coming up here just helps me forget some how, you know what I mean?" Grayson opens up to me.
"Wow. Way to go deep on me" I gaze into his eyes.
"Well given what happened I just thought that maybe we should get to know one another," he smirks, "because you have been on my mind a lot and I can't explain why. So tell me why you're up here."
"It's a long story." I sniff feeling sorry for myself.
"Hey, you've been crying" he shuffles closer putting his arm around me. " what is wrong?"
"nothing. I'm fine" I unconvincingly try to cover up.
"You know you can tell me anything Ariana, I want to get to know you. that day when we were in the music room I felt something... something different" Grayson moves his arm from around me and shuffles himself against the wall so we are facing each other
"Well it was just something silly with friends and that's about it" I pause thinking about what he just said " so you want to get to know me?"

"yep and as lunch is nearly over how about tomorrow night?" Grayson smirks at me.
"like a date?" I wonder.
"I guess so, and I will take by the look on your face that it is a yes so I will pick you up around 8"
"Wow Grayson smooth" I laugh.

He stands up in front of me and bows. Then he extends his arm to help me "my lady, may I escort you to your next lesson?" He ask all posh as he his some kind prince.
"You may" I say will reaching out for his hand. He then walks me to next lesson like such a gentleman.

What I want to know is how he has this effect on me. I always told myself that I would put music before anything like boys however here I am. I am going on a date tommorow with the school's bad boy. GRAYSON DOLAN. What am I thinking?! Deep down I know that this is probably a bad idea but there is something about him. I have never felt like this before. This feels special but what are my friends going think. I think I'm just over thinking things.