My Salvation

©EnchantressSkittlez
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This book or any portion there of may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

You may share or promote my book, only if you wish to.

Please do not copy my book in any shape or form. After all, originals will always be better than copies.

B E F O R E WE B E G I N . . .

Can we give a round of applause to pinkyrosejem ?

She's the person who did this cover, and let me tell you, she was the fastest person who has ever emailed me my cover. pinkyrosejem , otherwise known as Annie, is one of the most devoted people I've met in Wattpad. You will not be disappointed, because if you wish to have something fixed, she will do it for you. However, if you wish to request from here, please be mindful of how much time and effort she put in these covers. Annie is talented, beyond your expectations. She has so much love to give, and I seriously look forward to see her activity pop up on my notifications each and everyday. She is only only a reader to me, but also a friend.

Thank you for this cover love, it means so much to me. ❤️

I N T R O D U C T I O N S

What can you say when your pack is on the verge of total destruction?

Nothing.

Ever since her mother's mysterious death, the pack has been spiraling to it's downfall. With her father dying without his mate, he has no choice but to make an alliance to the strongest pack in the land, but in return, give his own daughter up to the most richest man in the country.

With no one to turn to, she has no choice but to accept the terms.

Little did she know, he was not only the answers to her mother's death, but was in fact her mate.

Could things get even more complicated?

A U T H O R ' S   N O T E 

This book will not be updated as frequently as my other two books were. I seriously updated like 3-6 times a day when it came to them. Life has gotten hectic for me, so I barely have any free time nowadays. However, when the weekend comes around, expect updates! I'm trying really hard to update one chapter a day, but please don't be upset when you don't see an update for a day or two. I have a life outside of Wattpad!

T I M E L I N E

Started - 9/2/17

Ended - 10/29/17

F R E Q U E N T A S K E D Q U E S T I O N S

Q: Why are there stereotypes in these book? I thought you were against them?

A: Oh, trust me I am. I'm going to be BASHING these stereotypes in this book. I don't believe in them, and I never will. This book will be against them, and you'll know when you see me bash them.

Q: Do you have any heads up for us in the upcoming chapters?

A: A few, yes. I'm going to be approaching sensitive topics, and it could trigger some people. If it does, please skip to the next chapter. I don't want to offend you at all, and if I do, I'm so sorry. By sensitive topics, I'm talking about people being racist and stereotyping others. No, they will not be considered as jokes. It's going to be a serious matter as the book progresses.

Q: Will you be giving away any shout outs in this book like you've done in your other books?

A: As much as I want to give my devoted readers the recognition they deserve, I can no longer give shout outs. There are many silent readers around, and usually, there are also those who only vote and don't comment. The only way I can actually keep track of devoted readers is only commenters, because I can actually see them and they're there forever. This isn't fair to others. I get over 1k - 2k notifications by the time I wake up. There is no way that I can now sort out who votes for what. Back then, I was able to. Now? It isn't possible. I'm really sorry guys, and getting that many notifications isn't a bad thing. It means a lot to know you guys enjoy my books. ❤️

Q: I hate cold hearted Alphas. Why did you start off with this cliché?

A: For a very good reason. Trust me, you will not be disappointed.

Q: What can I expect from the chapters?

A: There are a lot of chapters, but it's estimated about 13 that go back to the past to explain a few things. It is a werewolf mystery novel after all.

Q: How is this different from your other books?

A: This time, I focus on a few things. You'll know when it's explained in the author's note after you've finished the book. For a future reference, everyone has a story. It's how it made us to who we are today.

F R I E N D L Y R E M I N D E R

There is mild swearing in this book, and if you cannot withstand that, please turn around and head to the nearest exit. Any advertisements to your books will be deleted. Rest assured I don't tolerate any bullying, threats, etc. If there are any spoilers to the book around any chapters, it will be deleted. Please do not ruin it for everyone else. One final thing, please don't be afraid to comment. I love to read each and every one of your comments!
Constructive criticism is welcomed!

Without further notice, on with the book! I hope you enjoy!