Rules

When we walk down stairs we see Demi at the dining room table with her head in her hands. She looks up to us and shakes her head. "I will never be able to unsee that." She whispers.

"At least you weren't the one that was half naked." I rolled my eyes.

"Okay, both of you sit down so we can go over the rules."

We sat down next to each other right across from Demi at the table.

"Okay so first these rules will be for Maddie. You will hand me all of your blades after dinner, you tell me where you're going, school work before going anywhere, always talk to me or Logan before harming yourself, and don't bottle things up." She explained.

"That sounds easy."

"Oh wait theres one more. You will have body checks for new cuts every other day or whenever we feel you need them. I know that you might not feel comfortable with me checking your body which is why I am going to let Logan do it." 

"Okay. Is that all?"

"Nope now It's Logan's turn for rules."

"These are pretty simple rules so I think you can handle them. No drinking or drugs in my house, try not to stay out too late, and always be honest."

"Got it."

"Oh and this one goes for the both of you." She says while pointing her finger at us.

"No sex."

"What? Are you serious?" I ask.

"Yes. No sex until you two can realize that you're madly in love and start dating. And since I know that you're not going to follow that rule, please try to only have sex in your bedroom. And lock the door next time."

Logan starts to giggle again. "Logan! I told you it wasn't funny. Stop laughing!" I slap her arm.

"I'm sorry babe." She pouts her lips and I kiss the pout away.

"Enough with being cute and let's eat dinner before it gets cold." She points to the takeout boxes on the counter.

"What did you get us?" I asked kind of uneasy.

"Spaghetti." She hands me and Logan a styrofoam cooler and a fork.

As we sat down at the table the negative thoughts were already filling my head. I knew that I was probably going to have a breakdown at some point during this meal.

Logan can see me struggling so she grabs my hand under the table and squeezes it to let me know that she's here for me.

I take a small amount of food onto my fork an stare at it like its my worst enemy. Logan breaks me out of my thoughts by squeezing my hand again. I look up and see Demi staring at me looking concerned. 

"You can do it baby girl." My eyes go wide as soon as she says that. She can't know, its the only thing i had left to make me feel in control.

"Umm I don't know what you're talking about." I lied.

"I know what you're going through. You don't have to lie about it."

"How did you find out?" I ask playing with my food.

She turned her head not answering me but kept glancing at Logan.

"You told her? I trusted you." My voice cracks.

"I had to. You can't do this on your own. She's been through this and she can help you. Please try to eat, please." At this point she's begging me.

"Okay, I'll try." I pick up my fork again.

Here we go.

A/N Sorry that the chapter was so short. I have decided that my uploading dates will be on Sunday's.