How

I'm still struggling in my dream and it feels so real, my dead self is legit holding my throat shut, I'm gasping I hear the dead baby crying, when I tryin to reach for it, it looks like it's coming to life, the more I struggle to help this dead baby the less my dead self is trying to kill me.
Finally after inching closer and closer to this dead baby, who is slowly coming to life the more my dead self comes to life along with the baby, the baby looks an awful a lot like Christina did when she was 2
Months old.
I gasp as I finally hold the baby in my arms and cry, realizing it is her, the once dead baby is now alive and terrified of me, she crying and crying, I try soothing her, until my once dead self takes her from me and returns to the rocking chair and starts to hum to her, and the baby becames slight and my heart drops, I was never there for Christina when she was a baby! I was always working and my family took care of her.

Who was I kidding even thinking about stating a new family when I couldn't even take care of my daughter back then. I start to cry in the corner of the room my body is living in right now, it feels so real that I wonder if I'm even really asleep.

I start sobbing and crying out to God to save me from this nightmare and show me what I need to do.

I felt myself shaking
"Harlee"

Now I'm hearing James voice but I don't see him in this room that's now black

"Harlee wake up it's a dream"

I start mumbling "James, I can't "

Finally after trying so hard I wake up crying and reach for James. Tears flooding out of my eyes none stop that I start to panic and hyperventilate
"Harlee, shhhhhh baby, it's just a dream I promise, shhhhhhhhh baby"

James is rubbing my back well I cling to him like a cat trying not to fall into water.

My crying starts to slow down as he keeps rubbing my back.

"James it felt so real, my own daughter hates me" I whisper in to his ear breathless.

James pulls back and cocks his head to the side

"Harlee, baby what are you talking about, she loves you more then anything"

I blink away tears that I get forming again

"James I was never there for her when she was a tiny baby, I was to busy with work, how am I suppose to give you what you want, what if Christina want to be and only child."

James just looks at me with a what the hell are you talking about look

Oh shit I never told him, the doctor told me that other day that I was a month pregnant and was surprised I didn't loose it from the explosion.

I look down

"James, I um, we are pregnant"

I stay looking down, afraid too look at him.

It was slight for a hot min and I could feel the tears in my eyes form knowing this was gonna happen, happen with Miguel now Nava, I have perfect luck with guys.

I felt James hand go under my chin and he pulls me into a kiss.

"Harlee are you tell me I'm going to be a father, I couldn't be more happier"

I smile and grab his face and kiss him hard and we both smile and laugh.

Well shit, Bc I love you guys lol and I was to excited to wait to post this here you go!

So I will be working on a solo jlo short story and a Demi one. So look out for two new ones with in a week or two,

This one is about done,

Comment and vote, share do whatever to get more people to see these lol!

Xoxo
Sam