Ch. 2

*doorbell rings*

who could possibly be here to ruin my cookie-eating party?

i put fuzzy socks on 'cause wooden floor is freaking cold this time of year, and walk downstairs somehow managing to not fall.

i swing the door open to find none other than coach white and jacob?

'hello' i say more questioning as to what in the hay they're doing at my house.

'here conversate' coach says as he shoves jacob in the door and swings it closed.

due to being shoved in the door jacob bumps into me and we both fall to the floor, immediately laughing.

'so whatcha doing at my house' i ask as unawkwardly as i can reaching my hand down to help him up.

'you heard him, i'm here to conversate' he states ending with yet another goofy smile that I ador- wait what?

'ok well what would you like to conversate about then?'

'life' he answers.

'as you wish' i say in a terrible brittish accent.

i awkwardly shuffle up to my room so i can get my cookies, and return downstairs.

'here eat' i say shoving the beautiful platter of cookies towards jacob, 'and be grateful i never share cookies'

'well don't i feel special' he says chuckling.

-time skip-

'well that was most definitely the most fun i've ever had conversating'
i say realizing what time it was.

we've talked for almost three hours just about life.

'ditto' he says with a small smile, 'do you mind if i hug you skylar?'

i look at him with a smile and open my arms embracing him, chills go through my body due to the fact that he's very warm.

as i walk jacob to the door he pauses and turns around, 'hey skylar, just thought i'd let you know that if i could rearrange the alphabet, i'd put u and i together.' he says shooting me a smile.

'get out' i say laughing and pointing towards the door.

he holds his hands up in surrender and slowly backs out the door.

'BYEEEEEEE' i hear him shout walking to i presume his house which is shockingly close.

i close the door and slide down it to the floor, covering my face with my hands, thinking about how adorable he is- wait, again?

                                                           9/3/17
386 words