Time Finder Chapter five

​ ​So​ ​I​ ​just​ ​forgot​ ​about​ ​trying​ ​to​ ​take​ ​a​ ​nap​ ​and​ ​I​ ​began​ ​pacing​ ​the​ ​room,rubbing​ ​at​ ​the mark​ ​on​ ​my​ ​hand.​ ​It​ ​began​ ​to​ ​sting​ ​a​ ​bit​ ​after​ ​a​ ​little​ ​while​ ​so​ ​I​ ​stopped,which​ ​made​ ​the​ ​sting worse​ ​and​ ​I​ ​looked​ ​at​ ​it.​ ​It​ ​was​ ​red,but​ ​I​ ​could​ ​feel​ ​it​ ​throbbing​ ​a​ ​bit.​ ​Then​ ​the​ ​door​ ​opened​ ​and Nina​ ​hurriedly​ ​walked​ ​in​ ​a​ ​locked​ ​the​ ​door,and​ ​as​ ​she​ ​did,the​ ​sting​ ​and​ ​the​ ​throbbing​ ​went away.​ ​"Miss​ ​me​ ​while​ ​I​ ​was​ ​gone?"​ ​she​ ​said​ ​jokingly​ ​as​ ​she​ ​went​ ​over​ ​to​ ​her​ ​suitcase.

​ ​"Eh.​ ​A little​ ​bit.​ ​It​ ​got​ ​quiet."​ ​I​ ​was​ ​still​ ​trying​ ​to​ ​get​ ​used​ ​to​ ​actually​ ​hanging​ ​out​ ​with​ ​her,since​ ​she​ ​acted more​ ​mature​ ​now​ ​than​ ​she​ ​used​ ​to.​ ​"Now​ ​all​ ​we​ ​have​ ​to​ ​do​ ​is​ ​wait for a return letter. Shouldn't take too long." she said as she walked over to the small window and opened it. "Why are we opening the window?"I said,stumped obviously. "So the mail owl can get in. You see,here, we use owls or other birds to deliver mail. It's much faster,and much more organized." she smiled as she said it. I just nodded in understanding. "So how long will it take for the letter to come?" I could tell she was getting annoyed with all of my questions. "Depends on how long the responder is going to take to write and send it." she shrugged. I decided to change the subject.

"So you said you know a few spells. Can you teach me any?" I asked curiously. She looked at me and then at the floor. "Sadly I can't. I'm not very skilled myself. That's why I wasn't accepted into the school." she fidgeted with her fingers again. "Can you tell me about the school? You keep mentioning it but What's it about?" I walked closer to her. "It's a school for teaching witchcraft and wizardry. A place for us to learn magic and get better,more powerful. It's the Muria school of Magic. Named after the most powerful witch in history. She was extraordinary. She had built the school out of magic. She and her five other wizards and witches,worked together to keep the magic world a secret so we could all live in peace without discovery. It has a fascinating history." her eyes seemed to sparkle as she spoke of the school. "Wow. Who were her five friends?" I spoke quickly. "Their names were never spoken in the history books. But it is said they were the first elements in existence that helped shape the wizarding world as we know it. We know them as the six elements. Earth,Water,Wind,Fire,Space,and Time. They created the world together. Muria was a Space element. We think her brother was believed to be a Time element. They're both the only two Space and Time elements in history. No other ones have been found. Since then,witches and wizards have been gifted elements,and the elements are represented in symbols.

Earth is represented by a triangle,Water by a sphere,Wind by a wavy line,and Fire by a square. I'm an Earth element. That's why my wand is made of Oak tree and polished rock,found near the mountains." she brushed her fingers over her wand,which I hadn't noticed she was holding. "But I'm wondering what your element is. In my opinion,you could be Wind. But I wouldn't know. We have to wait till your birthday." I was about to ask why,when a brown speckled owl flew in through the window,carrying a letter in its curved beak. Nina went over and took the letter,saying a quiet 'Thank you',and the owl flew away. She went over to her bed and opened the white envelope. She skimmed through the letter quickly,a huge smile growing on her face,before she put the letter down,and screamed "Yes! We were both enrolled into Muria's school of Magic!" she was hopping around the room as I ran over to close the window so the people outside wouldn't hear her. "So we both have to go to that school now?" I asked excitedly. "Yes! This is amazing. Usually,you don't get enrolled until you're thirteen,but you're twelve still,and I'm nine. We're going to break records as the youngest students to be enrolled ever! well,I will. You'll be thirteen when the school year starts up." she sighed,a smile still on her face. I more just stared at her. Apparently this school meant a lot to her,yet I didn't know anything about it,other than it's really old. But I wanna give this a shot and try and get to know her.