Thoughts 6

(Y/N)'s POV

" YOU STUPID KID " Mum shouted as I walked into that " hell "  or must I say my house. I just came back from that ass school and now what?

She grabbed my hair and swing my head to the front and backwards. " Mum... Please stop. " I begged but she just won't stop.

" WHY ARE YOU HAVING A GOOD LIFE MORE THAN ME?! "

" WTF MUM MY LIFE IS WORST ASF AND YOU'RE SAYING IT'S GOOD?! " I'm tired with this shit.

Right at that second, my dad arrived home. " YAH! LET HER GO " Dad's deep voice echoed in the living room. He grabbed me by my wrist and pushed me to his back.

" YO MAN GO AWAY IT'S MY BUSINESS WITH HER. "

" NO I WON'T " Dad shoot back and he turned away from mum. She grabbed a vase from the table nearby and bam. SHIT MY DAD DIED.

" WHAT!? DAD NO! WHAT HAD YOU'VE DONE WITCH?!?!?  " I shouted. I cried.

I grabbed a wine bottle from the floor, I'm going to end this. I smashed the bottle on the wall. I grabbed another wine bottle and throw it right in front of her.

Her leg is bleeding. Nice aim girl.

" YOU'RE THINKING THAT I'LL LET YOU GO? HUH?! NOT SO EASY GIRL. " fuck her smirk showed up.

I ran to my room and packed my things. I stole mum's suitcase because I don't care. I packed up everything.

I jumped out of the window from my room and I ran to the furthest dark alley I ever knew.

.
.
.

3.45 AM

" Why would my life be this suck. AAAARGH SHIT "

---------------------------

that's long ;-; and bruh tmrw I'm having an INTERNATIONAL france exam

damndamndamndamndamn wish me luck 😣😣