Chapter 1

I hadn't even arrived at the front door of the house but already I could smell the disgusting scent of alcohol. Red solo cups were scattered about on the front lawn and music blared from speakers so loudly I think I'll have a migraine soon. Why on earth the neighbors haven't complained about the noise yet is a mystery to me. I had already told my boyfriend, Dylan, earlier today that I didn't want to come to this party as I wasn't into partying with a bunch of high school kids who were off their heads and had no clue on how this will affect them later in life. Which is why both Dylan and I promised each other not to kill our brain cells by drinking. Although I decided to not attend the party Dylan went along with his friends Mikey, Ash, Calum and Lucas.

The house is crowded and I'm finding it difficult to move my slim body through the people grinding up against each other. I couldn't spot Dylan anywhere but the noise was starting to affect my thinking. I could hear the music thumping against the side of head. I need to get out of here as soon as I find Dylan. So far I haven't seen any of Dylan or his friends and I've checked all over the house except for the kitchen. This house is huge, whoever's party this is must be loaded. Most of the teenagers who were dancing before have now started a game of strip poker. How stupid could these delinquents get? They may as well be holding a sign asking for sex. Dylan and I haven't slept together yet, I believe that I am not mentally prepared for losing my virginity. Dylan was a little upset at first but we've been together 18 months now and he is just as committed to me as I am to him.

The kitchen is bigger than I imagined but then again what hasn't surprised me about this house. Finally I could see one of Dylan's pathetic friends sitting by the bench with a cheap skank in between his legs whispering something into her ear.

"Michael, do you know where Dylan is?" I asked hoping to interrupt whatever dirty words he continued to whisper into the girl's ear.

"Excuse me you're kind of interrupting our conversation here," he replied rudely.

"Yeah whatever you can get back to your sick conversation with miss easy over here after you simply tell me where Dylan is," I have no idea why Dylan is friends with this guy honestly he seems like a prick to me.

"I think he's upstairs with the boys princess," he smirked to himself about the little nickname he gave me.

"Thank you, that wasn't that hard now was it?" I turned quickly before he could mouth off again.

Too late.

"Oh and princess you look sexy tonight," his smart ass remark gave me the chills and I wrapped the jacket I had on around myself as tightly as possible while heading upstairs.

The staircase is filled with half full red solo cups and people making out, which makes it quite difficult to reach the top of the very large, wooden staircase. I have to push past many people but as i finally reach the top, I see one of Dylan's other friends, Calum. As I push past all the people standing at the top of the staircase, I approach Calum and see Lucas and Ashton alongside him drinking the night away. I'm pretty sure I have seen them hanging around Dylan a lot at school lately. Speaking of the devil, he isn't where Michael said he would be. I feel as if I'm on a wild goose chase running around in circles. I'm about to walk away from their little circle and continue my search for Dylan when one of the idiots called out my name.

"What do you want?" I replied while turning around to face them slowly.

"What's a sweet girl like you doing here?" the boy who I'm presuming is Luke slurs while attempting to stand up and walk over to me.

"Well if you must know I'm looking for my boyfriend, Dylan, have you seen him anywhere?" I said sternly trying not to laugh at Luke's drunken attempt to make his way over to where I stand. Calum and Ashton snicker to themselves in the background.