Chapter 4

I have now been living in my loft for 2 weeks and things have gotten a lot easier, I now know almost all the main subway routes, I made friends with a girl Riley from downstairs and me and Ben having been hanging out a lot,a lot a lot lately. School started Tomorrow and I was so ready! I had all my books packed and set up by the door,literally. But for now im going to enjoy my last day of sleeping in…

“Knock, Knock” a familiar but some what annoying voice sung prancing in my bedroom.

“How did you get in” I moaned lifting the covers over my delicate eyes.

“You gave me a key,remember..” Ben laughed jumping up and down at the end off the bed.

“Yes I do remember, and I told you it was for emergency’s ONLY” I scoffed under the covers.

“Well this is an emergency!” he yelled acting quiet serious, I relieved the covers from my eyes and looked at him with a questioning face. “I missed you!” he yelled and crawled under the covers from the end off the bed up to where I was laying my head. I just let out a scream of laughter. He began tickling me and I did it right back. Its hard to explain our relationship, somedays we act like an old married couple and others like siblings and the rest like love sick teens. I didn’t know where we stood exactly all I knew was he was my bestfriend at the moment. “Get off!” I breathed as he sat on my torso.

“Not until you give me a kiss..right here!” he pointed to the tip of his nose.

“Ben I have to meet Riley in 30 minutes , im serious “ I said attempting to push him off, I failed.

“Im waiting…” he announced with his arms crossed around his front.

“Ugh , I hate you , you know that right?” I said reaching up to kiss his nose.

“Happy? Now get off me so im not late!” I said bouncing up and down.

“What else is new..” he laughed jumping to lay beside me.

I turned to face him, “hey im never late, okay!?” I said throwing the covers at him.

“Now get out so I can shower and get dressed” I said running towards the bathroom. “and leave that key, you lost your privileges!” I yelled as I stepped into the warm mist that was my shower. I didn’t hear him but I assume he left. I got out of the shower, pulled my hair into a braid and prepped my face for makeup. I did just my everyday makeup which was some powder bronzer and mascara, I would have done more but I was in a rush, but I decided to bring my makeup bag with me just incase I got a second to finish my face.  I walked well rather ran towards my closet and began digging through it for a good outfit to wear, it was still rather chilly and me and Riley were only going to the mall so I decided on a pair of ripped dark skinny jeans with a tight pink top a cream coloured blazer and some ankle boots. I glanced at myself in my full length mirror I approved of my outfit but my hair still needed to be done, as I walked towards my bathroom I could hear the faint sound of my phone.

baby you light up my world like no body else the way that you…

hello!” I yelled as I threw my phone on the counter on speaker and began to fix my hair.

“Your late…”

“Oh hey Riley, ya I know so sorry I ran into Ben this morning and got distracted ill be down in 10 promise.” I shouted as I ran the brush through my hip waist chestnut hair.

“Ya..ya.” Riley moaned as she has herd these excuses daily, I tend to be a tad late everywhere I go. I cant help it.

“Wuv yew booo” I sad babyish and hung up the phone and pulled my attention back to my hair.

“ughh, this will have to do…” I mumbled to myself as I back combed the back and neatly fixed my side bangs.  I grabbed my clutch and phone and ran towards the door , one more second and Riley would forsure kill me!