Talking to Edward

*Malina's pov*

Me and Evilly found our dorm, and it was all light pink.

I looked at it in disgust then looked at Evilly, and the people behind us

I looked at it in disgust then looked at Evilly, and the people behind us. Everyone already introduced themselves. The three wolf boy's are Paul, Seth and the one always staring at Evilly is Jacob. The four vampires behind me are Jasper, Rosalie, Emmett and the one I want is Edward. I looked at everyone then seen Evilly looking at me.

Evilly: "Pink is so not my color."

Me: "I hate pink. How about a room change?"

I smirked giving her a mischief look, then she smiled and nodded her head yes.

Evilly: "You already know my style."

Everyone watched as my eyes glowed bright green, then with a flick of my hand the room changes. It is now blue and gold, with a bathroom in it. Then with another flick of my hand a door pops up next to her room. I opened mine, it was black and purple with a private bathroom.
......................
It is eight at night, I got changed into something comfortable.

After I got done getting into my pajamas I heard a knock on my door

After I got done getting into my pajamas I heard a knock on my door. I opened the door and smiled at the person at the door..it was Edward, standing there in all his sexiness. He was smiling that sexy crooked smile.

 He was smiling that sexy crooked smile

Me: "Can I help you?"

I chuckled when I see him checking me out, his stopped at my chest. I motioned him to look at my face with my finger.

Me: "Eyes up here, Edward."

He quickly looked at me while looking nervous. I studied about vampires, I loved reading about them. I even know about the True Mate information.

Edward: "I uh..I came to see if you needed anything."

Me: "No, but I wouldn't mind a little tour around this place tomorrow."

Edward: "I can give you a tour tomorrow."

Me: "Glad you said that. Now I will need to look extra special tomorrow."

I giggled.

Edward: "I think that's impossible."

I blushed a little at his comment. I kissed his cheek then gave him a soft smile.

Me: "We shall see. Good night."

I giggled while he stood there with a small smile while holding his holding his cheek.

Edward: "Good night."

I gently closed my door then got into bed after turning out the lights. I started thinking about this feeling that is stirring in my stomach. I closed my eyes while I was thinking, then fell asleep.