Team 7

Sasuke's POV:
I walked into the classroom and saw Naruto talking with Hinata I felt kinda jealous for some reason, but I just ignored it and was in the middle off a circle and it was just girls around me "hey Sasuke-kun~" they all said to me "leave me alone" I said cold I could see they were shivering at my response, but I couldn't care less.

I sat at my seat and looked at Naruto's cute face wait what he is not cute I thought to myself question it why do I feel like this? What the hell is wrong with me? I looked at Naruto still thinking he was cute.

Iruka-sensei came in and said to take our seats " today we are gonna make teams okay" he said and got his list.

Time skip to team 7:

" team 7 is Sasuke, Sakura 'great im with her' and Naruto" I looked and was happy, like I almost smiled, but I kept my happiness inside I can't believe it that awesome I thought and I had never felt happier after what itachi did.

Sakura' POV:
Aaaaaaahhhhhhh I'm with Sasuke yes, wait was Naruto the third nooooooooo I felt happy that I and Sasuke was on a team, but with Naruto I felt angry.

Time skip again, cuz I don't give a shit about the other teams and I kinda forgot and I'm lazy so I don't wanna search:

I walked to Sasuke and asked him off what he thinks of the team " the teams I don't care team is team" Sasuke said to me and walked away " haha he doesn't care haha" I looked behind me it was Ino " shut it" i said angry " you know Sakura. Your name is a pretty pink flower on cherry trees, but your not as pretty" Ino said mocking me "I know, but I can win Sasuke's heart easier than you, cuz we are a team " I said grinning "yeah I know, but your team has Naruto" Ino said and ran away laughing damn that bitch I thought while walking away until I saw Naruto at the gate and decided to wait. He wasn't leaving he just stood there looking up at the sky what a weirdo I thought still waiting for him to leave.

I waited long and i asked myself almost every second when will he leave until I saw three men stop right in front of him. The three men where talking to him so I decided to hide and try to get closer.

I was behind a tree right by them I heard every word they said "why don't you just die, huh" "yeah get lost, no one wants you here" "you should have never been born" those words was terrible, but I didn't came that much "I wish I could die. I have tried" Naruto replied to them "then try harder" the man that seemed like the leader said and they walked away.

A few seconds after Naruto left looking sad as hell, but it didn't bug me at all "that brutal" I heard someone say right above me "huh" I said and looked up just to see Sasuke "ha, Sasuke it's you" I said happy "why are you so god damn happy" he asked me "well I saw you that why" I said smiling "pfft, you just saw our teammate get gutted by words and you can be happy" he said looking at me with cold eyes " well you see I didn't actually care" I thought it would make things easier by saying that, but I felt it got worse "really now" he asked me "yeah" "then you should not be a ninja" he said "wha why not" I asked sad "he is our teammate and you don't care, we have to care for our teammate" Sasuke said ready to leave until I decided to tell him my feelings "uh Sasuke I need to confess something to you" said he turned around "what" I got nervous, but I said "i love you, I want to be our girlfriend" he looked at me before he talked "why should I love a useless annoying girl like you" that was the last thing he said before he walked away, my heart was broken.

Me: SAVAGE SASUKE OHHHHHH
IF YOU LIKE SAKURA IN NARUTO IM SORRY. Back to the fanfic

I fell on my knees crying, but then I heard a familiar voice "Sakura what's wrong" I looked up and saw Naruto run towards me "nothing I'm fine" I responded to him, but he still kneeled down and lifted my head "why are you crying" he asked me with ...

I fell on my knees crying, but then I heard a familiar voice "Sakura what's wrong" I looked up and saw Naruto run towards me "nothing I'm fine" I responded to him, but he still kneeled down and lifted my head "why are you crying" he asked me with an sad expression "Sasuke he said he didn't have feelings for me. He said I was useless and annoying" I cried more "no Sakura your not useless or annoying. Your helpful and strong" Naruto said and hugged me tight. I hugged him back and buried my face on his shoulders wow Naruto is very soft I thought and without anything else I fell asleep on him.

Sauske's POV:
Maybe I was to hard on her, but I don't like girls I like boys, no I like Naruto I thought blushing while walking in the street "hey there" I heard a voice and looked where the voice was coming from and saw seven men smirking sadistic at me "huh me" I asked them pointing at myself " yeah you sexy" they said and that sentence made me shiver "so wanna come over here little boy" they asked me still with those smirks on their faces "I'll come over when your dead" I said and started to walk away until someone grabbed me. I looked behind me and saw the strongest of the men and he dragged me to te others and threw me into the dead end "what the hell do you want, fuckers" I asked angry "we want you, dummy" they said I got shivers again "just let me go and I won't hurt you assholes" I was even more angry now. I was tired and wanted to get some sleep " don't say bad words like that or we'll punish you" the one who seemed like the leader said, but I noticed something about. It was the same guy who told Naruto to try harder to kill himself and the two others, but now there where more off them " I've seen you three before, you said to my teammate to try harder to kill himself" I said mad as fuck "awww was that your teammate, but we don't care you look sexy and we want you even more now that your mad" one of the guys said, but I just jumped over the wall behind me to get away "STOP HIM NOW" I heard the leader yell, but before I could jump over some one dragged me down, I fell down and landed on the heard surface, but before I could get up the all pined me down and didn't let go all seven of the i felt I couldn't breath anymore "g-get off" I said under my breath.

😏😏😏 SORRY, BUT THATS THE END OFF THE CHAPTER. YOU PROBABLY HATE ME NOW HEH. Mehehehe.

Sasuke: excuse you, but I could beat those guys easy.

Me: my story Sasuke not yours, so shut the hell up. Will ya.

Kurama: * cough* I wasn't even in the chapter I'm the coolest character. So how dear YOU.

Me: if it helps you in the next chapter very often

Kurama: I better be or I'll push you off Mount Everest and you know I'll do it

Me: promise, but I'm gonna end it now so shhh

Well I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

P.S: sorry for the short chapter, but you know SCHOOL 😵💀