25 & 50 prompt drabble

50 & 25 for Theo raeken pleasee thank u 💗💕

25: "No, please don't!"

50: "Please... I need you"

Y/N POV

The message made my heart drop. There was a rival pack in town and I told him to stay away. Obviously, that didn't matter to him considering Malia just texted me and told me he was picking fights. What the hell was wrong with him?

I dropped what I was doing and ran to my car, english homework could wait. I sped all the way across town to find two members of the rival pack circling Theo. He was always so confident and cocky, but not at the moment. He looked scared.

Malia and Scott were getting rid of the others as one of the huge werewolves grabbed Theo from behind as the other punched him in the stomach, hard.

I put the car in park and jumped out of the car. "No, please don't" I yelled, as they hit him again. Theo's body hit the ground and I snapped. I grabbed my bat, fire in my eyes. The sight of me on an angry rampage with a wolfsbane laced baseball bat must've sent them running because when I approached Theo, laying on the pavement, he was alone.

His eye was starting to swell, there was blood coming from his mouth, and he was covered in bruises. I knew he could heal, but he wasn't. His eyes kept drifting shut, head bobbing.

"C'mon Theo, open your eyes. Look at me" I pleaded.

He tried to open his eyes again, but instead his breathing slowed. I can't lose him. After everything we've been through..

"Please... I need you".