Chapter 2

"Okay, let's put our precious items together." Chanyeol tells his friends. "Are you ready?"

It's the last day of their school. They're no longer high school students now. Tomorrow will be a completely different day.

"Okay." Sehun, Yoona, and Irene nod. Each of them carries a small bag containing their own precious items that no one can see.

"Let's put them together."

After they lock their time capsule, Sehun puts the metal capsule into a hole he and Chanyeol have dug earlier. The two teenage boys cover the capsule with dirts and make sure no one will notice something is buried under the ground.

"Until ten years from now." Yoona says while glancing at her friends.

"Until ten years from now." Sehun and Irene smile.

"Let's have some drink to celebrate our adulthood!!!" Chanyeol excitedly shouts.

Yoona stares at Chanyeol. "Just because we've graduated from high school doesn't mean we automatically become an adult." She cringes.

"But we're not kids anymore. That's for sure!"

"I'm not sure we're allowed to drink yet." Says Irene. "We're not nineteen yet, we must wait one more year."

"Ah, nonsense! I won't wait until next year to have drink with my best friends. Who knows where we're gonna be then?"

"I agree with Chanyeol! Let's have a drink and celebrate our new life." Yoona raises her hand to show her excitement. She has never drunk alcohol before. It's gonna be her first time.

Sehun and Irene glance at each other and contain their laughter.

.......................................................................

"For our health!"

The four teenagers make a toast for the first time that night. They sit at a local bar whose owner knows these kids quite well.  Cheonguk is small, everybody seems to know everyone.

Even though according to Korea's law they have to wait until they're nineteen to be able to drink alcohol, the bartender makes an exception, knowing that these teenagers are just celebrating their graduation from high school. The bartender realizes that most of teenagers will leave Cheonguk after they graduate from school. Some of them will only return after five or ten years, and most of those who have left will never return again. This is probably the last time for these teenagers to sit together and have a chat. If they want to have some drink, then why not?

"Let's tell each other about our dreams and aspirations." Yoona initiates.

"That's a good idea." Chanyeol replies while sipping his soju. "Tell us about your dreams, Yoong."

Yoona takes a breath. "I want to be a famous designer. And I want to have my own fashion show someday. I want to participate in Seoul Fashion Week, New York Fashion Week, Paris Fashion Week,  literally every fashion week in this world."

Chanyeol claps his hands, "and you're on the right track for that. Good for you. I will come to your fashion show, I promise."

Sehun and Irene also clap their hands. They know Yoona is accepted at a prestigious fashion school in Seoul. They have no doubts that Yoona will eventually make her dreams come true. And they are so happy for her.

"Ya Sehun, what do you want to achieve in your life?" Chanyeol turns to his best buddy.

"Me?" Sehun points at himself. His friends nod. "It's simple. I want to become a great photographer."