03

date: december 31st, 1995

CHAPTER THREE.

the loud music had been blaring the hallway of the rundown apartments located in harlem. the gang had decided to pop out to the party one of their friends' john john was having. he was always known for having parties at his joint and boy, were they quite interesting.

in the apartment, there were so many people. dancing, everyone was either dancing in the living room or drinking/smoking their heads off in the kitchen. of course, biggie was playing on the loud speakers.

elora sashayed her way down the hall, pressing her boobs up a bit so they seemed perkier. her braids were let down which fell midway to her hip. she had been wearing some boots that went along with a military printed skirt and a white long sleeve shirt with her jacket in hand. no matter the weather, she always had to pop up and show out.

as she entered the apartment, it had been crowded. people were in the kitchen drinking and smoking their heads off. she wasn't really interested in all that, she came to see addox. she pushed herself through the large crowd and journeyed to find addox.

he had been in the bathroom with one of his neighborhood friends, mike. mike was of course, one of the downlows and had always taken a keen liking in addox. of course, addox was handsome.

"when are you gonna stop playing addox?" mike asked him, pouting his pink lips and looked up at him. mike had been one of the neighborhood toss arounds and happened to get involved in this love triangle with addox.

"nah, you know i got elora," addox responded, shaking off his statement.

"oh puh-lease!" mike yelled out, standing up from his knees and wiping off his moist lips.

addox loved elora, he couldn't get enough off her but deep down inside, it felt wrong to him. loving elora, loving a girl plain and simple. he simply loved elora but was attracted to men even though to him, it was wrong but he couldn't really prevent his feelings.

"addox!" elora yelled out as she made her way to the bathroom door, knocking on it. "you in here?"

"oh shit! you stay in here till' we get out the hallway, you hear?" addox whispered aloud to mike.

"what happens if i don't want to?" mike replied, crossing over his arms. elora's knocks became more hard and anxious. addox sucked his teeth at him and turned off the bathroom light, opening the door aggresively.

"ooh' baby..." addox paused as he looked up at elora up and down, slowly. "make me wanna eat you up right here," he stated as he bit down on his bottom lip, looking at his short time girlfriend.

"maybe we should go in the bathroom—"

"no, no, not here, let's get outta here," addox responded quickly as he grabbed her hand and led her away from the bathroom. his heart was racing quick and beads of sweat began to form on his forehead.

as they made their way through the apartment, elora spotted her friend, amina out on the balcony with a red cup in hand. she wanted to go out there and comfort her but it looked like she didn't want to be bothered.

"you good?" addox had asked, looking at her.

she smiled cheekily. "yeah i'm fine, let's go." elora shrugged her shoulders and continued to walk hand in hand with addox.