chapter 2 (technically chapter one)

Hi, my name is Johnny Davis. I am 15 years old. I am in my second year in high school. I get bullied a lot because I am gay. I recently moved from my old school because of how bad the bullying got. Right now I am in ICTOFAN (I can't think of a name) high school. I am currently thinking of a way to not go to school today. "Umm... Maybe a shark attack... No that wouldn't work...oh food poisoning... Eww, not that one... Ugh, five minutes till I have to leave ugh." I groan. I get out of bed and quickly grab my Nike t-shirt, red skinny jeans, and a red, white, and black Harley Quinn hat. Grab my keys and leave. To the new hell hole

-at school-

I walk up to the giant red front doors of the school. I slowly open them to find no one there. I walk fully in before I slam into a squishy wall. I back up and blush. I look up to find a soft smile and bright blue eyes. "Hello," I say in a meek voice. "Hey, she pops out. "You're cute," the girl says. I blush. Before saying a quick thank you before running away to what I think is the office. "Umm... Hello, I am Johnny Davis and I need my times' table." umm... Yes, here you go. The red paper is your time's table, blue is a paper that all your teachers need to sign, yellow is a map of the school, white is of all of the sports and clubs you can join." she says without looking up. "Thank you" is say before quickly scanning my times' table

1st period- Mrs. Livering (choir)

2nd- Mrs. Scocalmyer (social studies)

3rd- Mr.fulling (science)

Lunch

4th- Mrs. Vador(Ela)

5th- PE with Mrs.lyre

6th- Mrs.lodges(math)

Seems easy enough ok off to period one I love to sing.

-time skip to lunch-

I am sitting in the far-right corner of the lunchroom. Right next to the emergency exit just in case... 

I was eating a chicken nugget when it dawned on me. I need a PF. If anybody doesn't know what it is a PF is a protective friend. I had one at my old school and trust me they are great to have around. I didn't get bullied as much as when he wasn't there.

I make a mental checklist

- find a PF

- find a clique

- try not to get noticed

- don't get attached to anyone

"Ok" I mumble to myself. I look around the lunch room. There are about 60 tables with about 5 or 6 people each. At first, I noticed the kids playing on their phones, playing and trading Pokémon cards. I shake my head I don't have the patience to get cards and play. So that table is out.

The second table I notice is kids cleaning instruments. They must be the band nerds. I say in my head. I used to play the trombone but after that one year, I vowed never to play it again. Ugh, this is impossible. I let my eyes drift over last time... 

and find the perfect table. they look like the kind of kids that are loud with each other but either antisocial or are the most social person in the room. I move from the safety of my table in the fire exit and walk to dump my food. "hey new guy" someone yells I turn around and look around and see that the table that I was talking about earlier waving me down. "yeah you the redhead!" the one with pink hair and a fall out boy t-shirt. I slowly walk over while keeping y head down. "hey new kid" the pink hair said."Justin stop you're scaring him" said meekly a girl with black thick frame glasses with faded blue hair. she is sitting across from pinky "Jules its fine, I'm not scaring him. am I new kid" I quickly shake my head and stutter out "n-no he is not." she mumbles something under her breath. "come over here kid." she says in a gentle voice. I nod and walk over to her. I don't know why but she just gives off that mothering vibe she made me feel so safe...

As I sit down I eye her lunch. I only had a juice and half of an orange. She must have noticed and pushed her nachos towards me " hey it's ok I had enough" I shake my head "you paid for it" she shakes her head and pushes it back to me. "I get free lunch, and I am full" I cross my arms and pinch my mouth shut like a four-year-old who doesn't want to eat their veggies." no" I spoke. All the of the other people laugh before a tall emo looking girl with reddish hair just a shade darker than pinky over here talks with a chuckle in her voice. "Dude if you don't eat she will start to feed you." I widen my eyes and look at her when she is looking at me with a smirk and bringing her hands to pick up one of the nacho chips. My eyes widened more and now I know that they're not kidding. She lifts the chip to my lips before saying "open the tunnel for the chu-chu train." and she keeps trying to force the chip into my mouth while getting the cheese all over my face. I reluctantly open my mouth feeling her place the chip on my tongue and I closed my mouth chewing the tiny chip. She then picks up the napkin wipes it on her tongue a couple of time before wiping the cheese off of my face and I feel the heat riding up my face and I snuggle into her side and hid my face into her shoulder.

I turn around and find that all the people there are cooing softly at me. but the guy Justin kinda looks a little annoyed. Jules chuckles and wrapped her arms around my shoulders and pulling me closer before whispering soothingly in my ear "show me your timetable." I pull it out of my pocket. she hums in approval. " I have all of your classes Yay!" she says. " I can go and show you the best routes to the classes and our hangouts OMG this is going to be so much fun." she kept going on how she is going to show me things.

-15 minutes later after lunch-

so I learned the girl with the blue hair was named Julianna. but the only Justin calls her Jules and a few others. the pink hair guy named Justin is just a big teddy bear only to Jules and Shayleen and is a great singer and is very confident. The other girl with the red dyed hair was named Karissa and she is a very emo pop kinda girl. and a few others like Barliey, chase, Shayleen, Mason, Cassie (she is very scary) and a few others.

A/n
Sorry for the late update I will hopefully be updating a little later maybe today or tomorrow until then goodbye