the bathroom part 2

Viktor slowly started sciossoring Yuri, then pushing his fingers deep he started to scrape out the cum. Making Yuri a panting mess over the bath.
It was getting hot and Yuri couldn't take it anymore started rocking his hips against Viktors fingers but it wasn't enough, he needed more.
Turning towards Viktor who was fully enjoying himself.
Yuri opened his mouth "MORE...uhh..I...ahh.....NEED MORE....Aahhh... P..please...ahhh"
Viktor looking at Yuri smirked, quickly he removed his fingers and replaced it with something bigger. His dick, the thing Yuri was craving and with one thrust it was in him making yuri cum all over the floor.

AAAAAHHHHHHH

Viktor pleased with this reaction pulled all the way out apart from the tip and slammed hard and fast back in making Yuris screams and moans of pleasure fill the room as well as the wet lewd sounds coming from where they where connected.

Viktor could tell that he was coming close and Yuri, well he was a complete mess under him. Not long ago his legs had given way underneath him and now was being slammed into on the ground. Viktor slammed himself into Yuri one last time cumming all inside of causing Yuri to cum for the 5th time today.

Viktor pulled out and clasped next to Yuri, panting hard.
He smiled looking at Yuri
"How about that bath then"