Chapter Eight - Getting Out

Aleksander changed back to his normal clothing right after the Romanian got out. Alek sighed, then smiled.

"The outfit looked dumb." Vlad laughed more.

"I don't even know what was that outfit." Aleksander nodded his head.

"You know what it should've been?" Kiku asked, sliding in.

"What?" Aleksander looked at the Japanese man, then smiled.

"An Attack on Titan cosplay." Kiku smiled back, then snapped his fingers.

"I agree." The Bulgarian laughed with the Japanese man.

"We gotta get going." Lukas said, brushing off the dirt on his suit.

"But how?" Yao asked, "There's no exit?"

"Remember?" Arthur said, "We have magic."

"Ohhhhhhh, okay." The Chinese man nodded.

Everyone started running, Vlad picked up Alek.

"Look up and tell us if you see a hole!" Vlad said to Aleksander.

"How are you this strong enough?" The Bulgarian man said, looking down at the Romanian.

"I don't know- just look up!" The Romanian said, slapping Alek's leg.

Aleksander looked up as he hears Vlad panting. Everyone else was looking at the two. Eliza started laughing, then hit a wall.

"That's what you get for laughing, fucker!" Vlad laughed back at Eliza.

Elizaveta looked at Vlad and glared at him, he wasn't looking back. The Hungarian got up and started running, she tried to run faster, but she's tired. It took almost all of them a few minutes to feel like they're gonna die.

"Let's, just.." Arthur slammed his hand onto the rocky wall, "Stop, for a moment.."

Everyone passed out, Vlad quickly fell onto the floor, making Aleksander hitting himself on the rock floor. Alek screamed, he was bleeding on his forehead.

"God dammit, Vlad!" The Bulgarian yelled, quickly getting bandages.

Aleksander quickly rolled out the bandages, he lift up the Romanian's head, there was blood falling to his knees. Alek wrapped around the bandages onto Vlad's head and stopped.

He finally saw the people who passed out, finally woken up, including Vlad.

"What.. Happened?" Alfred said, rubbing his head.

"My head hurts." Vlad groaned.

"Mine hurts too." Ludwig said.

"Well, you all passed out for a few seconds and Vlad hit his head on the ground really hard so he started bleeding," Aleksander explained, "and I had to get the bandages so he would stop bleeding."

"I'll do the work." Yao slowly stood up while shaking.

"No, no, no, no, I can do it, you all can take a rest." Aleksander said, then he felt air.