You wear something of his

First day back and already got homework 🤦🏻‍♀️ anyway enjoy :)

Zach -
Zach left the house and you saw his hoodie on the bed. So you put it on when he suddenly walks in.
"Why are you wearing my hoodie?"

"Don't you mean our hoodie?!"

Corbyn -
It was late at night and you were drunk and Corbyn was helping you get to bed. (You're in a hotel) considering you didn't have any other clothes Corbyn took off his shirt and handed it to you. You put on the black top, which came down mid thigh, and fell asleep whilst he was smiling.

Jonah -
Jonah was going to be away for a few days and you were missing him like crazy. So to feel close to him you would spray on his cologne.

"I'm back !"

You both ran towards each other arms open. You tackled him into a tight hug.
"Um is that my cologne you're wearing?"

"......"

Daniel -
Daniel brought a bracelet for himself

And you wanted it but he wouldn't let you have it

And you wanted it but he wouldn't let you have it. So you would 'accidentally' slip it on your wrist and wear it all day!

He got so fed up with it he would try and hide it.

Jack -
You and Jack were out in town and it was a boiling, sunny day. And you being you didn't bring any sunglasses so you could barely see. Fortunately, Jack was wearing a pair of sunglasses so you just took them off his face and ran.

And kept running with him laughing behind you.