New Story and Comic Idea! Thoughts?

I had a story in mind! :D though, I don't know what others would think :/

Like my currently written story, which is centered around Argit, this two will center around a Menace.

The story will likely be about Gwendal, whom pulls a crime late at night. As he sneaks away, undetected, he hears crying coming from an alley. He finds a 1-2 year old laying next to his dead mother (which was attacked by a gang then beat to death). Knowing how it feels to be an orphan at such a young age, he can't help but take the baby with him. He gladly wants to be his adoptive father but he has to  jumps through hoops as he tries to care for him and cause crime with the group. Split is unhappy about Gwendal's decision too so he gives him a hard time and eventually kicks Gwendal out. Unable to get a job, he has no choice but to live in an abandoned house and make the best of things, which turn out to be harder than he thinks. In the end, he must make a tough decision with how he will deal with such a stressful situation. Thoughts?

For the comic, I was thinking my first one could be about some teens' visit to a barber shop within a mall (Snip's. yes he has a few shops scattered around different areas) and things take a turn for the worse! They are locked in at night so they must try to survive and get the police on the line before it's too late! Thoughts? Suggestions?