It's a trap! | Jay

In this story, you're the daughter of Queen of Hearts

Today's the day that I finally get to start getting revenge on the AK's for imprisoning us on this stupid little island. A limo was going to pick my best friends Mal, Evie, Jay, Carlos and I up to take us to Auradon to attend Auradon prep.

Now thing is, my mom doesn't know what we planned as we plotted with the other parents. So it was going to be 'Off with my head!' if I tried to sneak out. I eventually finished plotting how I was going to get out of my room in my mom's castle. I quickly initiated the plan and ran off to where the limo would be picking us up at.

As soon as I got there the limo had arrived and I jumped in, hoping my mother isn't out to decapitate me yet. I look out the back window and see Carlos running for the van along with Jay and Evie. Jay and Carlos sat on either side of me which made me have butterflies which is because I had a slight crush on Jay- okay even I don't believe that. I love Jay, but I know it's never meant to happen since dating was highly frowned upon in the Isle.

As soon as everyone got in the car, we started driving to Auradon. The place where we would take over the world alongside our parents! Except for my mother, she is way too crazy to even be considered for the plan.

I spotted candy, continuing to smirk at Jay and dive into the candy. Sadly Carlos, Jay, and I reached all at the time. Jay and I reached for the same jar as each other while Carlos reached for a different jar. Our hands touched for a moment before I reached into the one beside the jar, most likely blushing madly. Darn it, I'm not supposed to have feelings like this, I need to stop. I started to stuff candy into my mouth rapidly in hopes that I could forget about my petty feelings.

The ride was sweet until we saw a broken bridge up ahead. Carlos and I screamed, "It's a trap!" simultaneously while everyone else screamed incoherently. I buried my face in Jay's chest, not wanting to see my impending doom. I looked up and realized what I was doing. I looked Jay in the eyes and said to him before we all drowned to death.

"I love you Jay," blushing as red as a tomato and I could tell he knew I was blushing madly.

"(Y/N), I love you too" he said back to me as he started to lean in. His lips touched mine and I felt sparks flying all over the place as our lips moved in sync. The kiss was my first one, I can't even begin to describe the feeling I got from the kiss. Then I noticed there we were floating on a golden bridge. I broke apart from the kiss and looked at the beautiful sight as I looked back I saw Evie smirking at me and giving me the 'We're going to have a long chat later,' look. Great.

We arrived in Auradon as a band greeted us and the king, soon enough we were out of the car and we were getting introduced to the royalty. That's when I spaced out thinking about the kiss and the talk from Evie.

We started going on our tour as we walked past a statue of the beast until it- Holy crap it's alive. I jump into the arms of the person closest to me which happens to be Jay. Great. I quickly apologized which I never normally do, as it's a sign of weakness on the isle.

After the tour, we were taken to our dorms. Unfortunately, I was roommates with a stuck up princess named Audrey who built a wall between our sides and had literal doors with locks. I groaned, dumped my stuff in my 'room.' Just as I had been getting comfortable, Evie barged into my room, as I had forgotten to lock the door. I continued to be dragged by Evie to her room. She sits me down on her bed and says, "So, you and Jay?" Evie says, wiggling her eyebrows.

First oneshot, accepting requests!

[Edited on 2/10/19]
[Re-edited on 8/4/19]