Happy Easter My Love (linkXReader One shot)

~All my LinkXReader Oneshots are continues off of another. This one is a continue off of 'Truffles' Enjoy! ^^~

Its Easter morning, you're running around helping everyone get ready,  hiding eggs, preparing baskets, as your the host of the community easter bash this year. Yes, its a huge celebration where all your friends, family and neighbors come and hang out. Great chance to meet new people.

"need any help there?" a boy says. You jump. "geez link you scared me" "sorry" he said, chuckling a bit. "i got it, i just wanna make sure everything is perfect" "it looks wonderful" he looks around at the little building that you rented out and smiled at you.

"thanks" you say, blushing slightly as he cups your face in his hand. "goddess you look beautiful today..." he says, leaning in and kissing you softly. you kiss back and the blush get deeper as someone innterupts your little moment.

"you love birds gonna keep kissing or are we gonna get this thing started?" Navi asks, fluttering over and giggling slightly. "navi you ruined the moment" Link complains. "oh get over it fairy boy" She replies, fluttering over and starting the random music playlist.

"well, you ready to start this?" "yup"

You welcome your guests and the mingling and stuff starts. All the kids gather in the yard by the building for the easter egg hunt. You explain to them how it works, and they're off. Link comes up to you and wraps both arms around you. "hows the hunt going?" "pretty good, they're doing a great job finding the eggs" "speaking of eggs" he opened one of his hands, reveling a plastic egg. "this is for you" you take it from him. "a gift?" "open it" 

You open the little egg and inside is a beautiful little Initial necklace with your initial on it. "oh link is beautiful, i love it!" you say, turning to hug him. "and i love you" he whispers in your ear. You blush a light pink and giggle and he pulls away from the hug and plants a small kiss on your lips.

"Happy Easter my love..."