Dusk finds crates of grape juice!

THE DAY WHERE DUSK FINDS GRAPE JUICE CRATES!

                Dusk was walking down the park being an idiot king of the night like usually he does in middle of the night. He saw the bushes moved, so he went to inspect it, when he checked the first bush no one was there. But when he inspected the other bush. He found Crates of Grape Juice, and he couldn't lift them due to the crates being heavy, so he teleported it into his room, then he ran out of the park to his room, when he reached his room he went inside and He couldn't open the crates of grape juice with his paw and he accidently tripped on a crayon because his room is freaking messy as heck. He then got a idea! He went outside his room and sneakily went into someone's room and took a sharp knife with a note on it saying "Don't steal this knife." Dusk didn't care so he sneakily went back into his Room with the knife.

He tried opening the crate with the sharp knife but he cut himself and screamed like an idiot, then he realized he wasn't supposed to not use a knife so he went out of his room then outside and threw the knife outside for some reason and went back inside to his room. He got an idea and decided to get a crate opener but he doesn't know where to look, so he sneakily went into other's rooms but it isn't there, then he looked in another one and found one and saw a mon sleeping in his/her room  starting to wake up soon, so Dusk ran the Heck out of the room to his room and slipped on an crayon.

The Crate Opener flew into the sky and landed on Dusk face and fainted for about 54 minutes. After 54 minutes passed he wake up and got back up and grabbed the crate opener, then he tried opening the crates and it's taking a long time for him, then He finally opened it and found a bunch of grape juice and then opened the other one which oddly took him less time this time... When he finally opened it He was happy and he had about an two day supply of grape juice so he stayed in his room drinking grape juice talking like a drunk pirate ... The end