His Revenge

Thank you for giving this book a try

Thank you for giving this book a try. I hope, I don't disappoint you.

༻❁༺ ༻❁༺ ༻❁༺

n o t e

I hope you love this book as much as you loved His Love For Her. This book is the sequel to His Love For Her. You need to read the prequel before reading this book.

I have decided to rewrite the book again. The story will have some similar parts and some parts will be different as the plot has been changed. I have decided to write this story since a lot of readers requested me to continue my work and give it a thought. THE PLOT IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT EVEN IF THERE ARE FEW SIMILARITIES, I REQUEST ALL OF YOU TO READ THE STORY FROM BEGINNING.

Also, If you dislike the book, please do not criticize because honestly, I don't give any shit about it. Respect me and my book and if you can't then you're free to delete it from your library. I won't entertain any rude comments. I will do one simple thing i.e., DELETE YOUR COMMENTS! I'm not going to deal and listen to anyone's shit and like I said if you have problem with the book then DELETE IT FROM YOUR LIBRARY BUT DO NOT CRITICISE.

༻❁༺ ༻❁༺ ༻❁༺

c o p y r i g h t

No parts of this publication may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means including photocopying, recording or any other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher except in the case of brief quotation embodied in critical reviews and certain other non-commercial uses permitted by copyright law.

༻❁༺ ༻❁༺ ༻❁༺

d i s c l a i m e r

All the characters and events in this story are purely fictional. Any resemblance to real life personalities and events are purely coincidental.

Copyright © 2021 All Rights Reserved.

So, put on your seatbelts and get ready for the journey of His Revenge! ;)