😑Annika's Past-1😑

My story starts when Shivaay has thrown Annika out of OM(Oberoi Mansion) and Annika went to Chanda's place and started crying remembering her olden days.

Annika's POV

Kyun? Bhagwan kyu????
Kyun hamesha aap mere saath hi aisa karte ho???...
Jab bhi lagta hai ki sab theek ho gaya hai, aap meri saari khushiyan chheen lete ho.
3 saal pehle bhi mujhe apne ghar chhodna padaa tha aur aaj mujhe shivaay se door  jana pada.

POV Ends

3 Years Ago♧

In Delhi,

In Bhalla House,

Annika was happily☺ living with her family when a big storm⚡ came and broke her house.
As one day Raman(Annika's father) came home with an alliance for her with the the son of any son of the big buisnessman and by this alliance his(Raman's) buisness would get lots of profit but Annika directly refused for this bcoz she thought it is very early for her. But Raman became angry😡 and tried to force her to accept the alliance but again she denied.
All the family members came to the hall. They all tried to stop their fight but no one was able to speak in front of an angry Raman and a stubborn Annika.
Ishita(Annika's mother), Adi(Aditya)(Annika's brother) and Ruhi(Annika's sister) were also confused to take whose side whether Raman or Annika.
And In the next moment Raman kept two choice in front of Annika either to accept the alliance or leave the house.
And this was the biggest shock to each and every member of the family.
And the screen freezes on their 😲😲😲shocked faces.😲😲😲

Precap:- Flashback continues...

❓❔Will Annika accept the alliance or will she leave the house ?.?.?.?.?.❓❔

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Sorry guys for late update. As I was stuck between exams and homeworks but I promise I will write the next part whenever possible.
Dear Readers,
Please do vote and comment and let me know that how's my story.

💖Minnie💖