The fall...

Early morning and everyone but me is asleep, since getting pregnant my sleep has completely gone off the rails, I could be really tired but then only have 5 hours sleep. Taylor doesn't know that I'm deprived of sleep but he will work it out soon because I'm becoming really jumpy, the slightest noise scares me. Right now I'm sat in the living room watching Jeremy Kyle while eating a bowl of sweet and salty popcorn. The doorbell rang causing me to jump a little bit, but I got up quickly and answered it to reveal Caleb and a taller older version of him.

"Hi Caleb what are you doing here?" I said looking between the two of them.

"Damn bro your girlfriend is fit" The stranger said causing my eyes to go wide.

"No, I'm not his girlfriend!" I more or less shouted

"Jesus Moll, chill out, I'm not that bad am I?" Caleb asked

"No sorry, Uhh come in Caleb and-"

"Callum" he said.

We walked into the living room and I turned off the TV and sat on the rocking chair away from the two boys, they looked similar and I could tell they were brothers, I just wondered why they were here.

"I'm going to go make some drinks what does everyone want?" Caleb announced as he stood up.

"I'll have an apple juice please" I said with a smile,

"Can I have a coffee Caleb?" Callum asked.

"Sure I'll be back with your drinks soon, I'm also going to wake Shannon up" he said as he walked out leaving me in an awkward situation, alone with Callum. He didn't give me good vibes, something about his persona made me nervous. He stood up and began to walked towards where I was sat, he sat on the foot stool right in front of me.

"So beautiful, what are the chances of you saying yes to me asking you on a date?" I laughed,

"Ha no chance, I have a boyfriend" I said getting up and walking towards the stairs

"And I have an exam at university next week" he said following me

"What are you talking about?" I said standing a few stairs up from him.

"I thought we were both stating things we could cheat on..." he said as he walking closer to me making me walk a few steps backwards.

"I'm not cheating on Taylor!"

"Taylor, are you fucking joking me! He is not who you want to be with" while he was saying this I had reached the top of the stairs and ended up taking that many steps that I walked straight into the wall, allowing Callum to get really close to me.

"Taylor? What's wrong with Taylor?" I asked placing my hands around my stomach protectively due to how close he was coming to me.

"He doesn't love you, he never loves one girl, he has slept with every single one of my girlfriends and now I'm going to sleep with his" He said placing his hand on my waist and moving his lips towards mine. I quickly ducked under his arms and went to run down the stairs but he grabbed my arm.

"Please get off me!" I pleaded, feeling my eyes water, I pulled my arm out of his grip but as I did my foot slipped from the step I was stood on... I fell down the stairs but held my arms around my stomach the whole time in hopes that I wouldn't harm the baby, as I hit the floor at the bottom, everything went dark the last thing I heard was someone shout my name.

Taylors point of view...

"Taylor wake up!" Caleb shouted as he burst into my room.

"God man, leave me to sleep" I whined pulling the covers over my head.

"Mollie fell down the stairs Taylor! She doesn't look okay" He said becoming frustrated as soon as he said this I jolted up from the bed and ran to the bottom of the stairs to where she lay unconsciously.

"Mollie baby, wake up, please Mollie" I said as I gently shook her shoulders.

"What the fuck happened!" I roared at Callum who was stood by her side, Caleb had gone to wake everyone up.

"Woah man, calm down, I think she must have slipped" he said

"They need to be okay, I love them!" I said with my voice breaking,

"They?" Callum asked with a guilty look.

"She's pregnant" I said as the paramedics came through the door and lifted her onto the stretcher. I went in the ambulance with her and everyone else said they would meet us there.

"She is 8 weeks pregnant" I muttered to the ambulance staff

"She took quiet an impact, I don't think she fell it looks like she struggled, she has bruising on her wrist which indicates maybe she was pushed... I don't know yet if the baby will survive, but I wouldn't get your hopes up... Mollie will be okay but the baby's condition right now is critical" Tears brimmed in my eyes and I couldn't form any words. As the ambulance pulled into the hospital everyone got out quickly and rushed Mollie into a room, I waited outside, after a while my family arrived and when my mum asked me if I was okay, I broke down to tears and told her what the doctor said about the baby and being pushed.

A few hours passed and the doctors finally let us in to see Mollie, she looked so peaceful, her eyes were closed gently and she had tubes and patches all over her body for the baby. I sat beside her and held her hand gently, I noticed the bruising that the doctors mention and it made me really angry, i had to find out what had happened.

Mollie began to open her eyes, so I quickly held a cup of water out for her which she happily took.

"Taylor is my baby okay?" was the first thing she said to me,

"Moll we need to talk about a few things..."

"We will all wait outside" Danielle said as she rushed everyone out of the room.

"Taylor what's going on?" she said nervously

"Moll what happened, how did you fall?"

"He said you didn't l-love me and that he wanted me to c-cheat on you with h-him, I said no and t-tried to walk a-away but h-he pulled my a-arm so I p-pulled it out of h-his grip, and my f-foot slipped, I t-tried to grab onto him b-but he moved b-back so I fell" she said crying

"Who Moll, who was you fighting with?" I pushed for more answers.

"Callum" she whispered quietly.

I got up once she said his name and stormed out of the room, I saw him stood against the wall laughing with Caleb, I paced over to him and grabbed him by his shirt.

"You sick bastard! She told you no and you pushed and pushed her until she fell down the fucking stairs! And now she's in there awaiting news on whether our baby is dead or alive! And its all your fault, if anything happened to my Baby because of you I will kill you!" I shouted in his face, my mum pulled me away before I did anything I would regret.

I calmed myself down and went back into Mollies room, when I walked in she was talking to the doctor, he stopped when I walked in.

"He is my fiancé its okay" she said gently, allowing him to continue.

"So as I was saying Baby is going to be okay, your very lucky because a fall like that could be critical at such an early stage in pregnancy, however the less good news is that due to this your likely to go into an early labour, its not definite but I would prepare... you could give birth from anytime after your 7 month mark, the chances of survival for your baby at this point would be 50/50 or if you do manage to go closer to your due date, the chances of survival will increase. Some tips I will give you are to stay relaxed, avoid stress, get lots of sleep and when your back or feet start hurting id suggest sitting down, I will send all vital information to your midwife" he said before excusing him self from the room.