Chapter 11

Harry's POV:

Jason's threatening presence makes me even more uncomfortable than I imagined to begin with. By the way his blue eyes immediately locks with mine when he enters the room, I can tell that he knows that something is going on and that I'm the root of the problem.

I should have never had sex with Julia. I have to live with her protective brother for who knows how long, and my life has just turned from complicated to even more complicated. 

"Nothing, we're just eating," Julia says when no one else answers her brother's question.

Everyone in the room is as tense as I am. Luckily they are smart enough to know when to keep their mouths shut. They know that Jason can't ever know about the little adventure I had with Julia in the shower earlier.

Despite the fact that Jason will make my life a living hell if he ever finds out that I nailed his sister, I don't really regret doing it. Not only did Julia feed my awfully prolonged sexual frustration, but she was damn good at it too. And it's no secret that I find her extremely hot and that I'm very attracted to her. 

"Thanks for telling the rest of us," JD comments dryly as he pushes past Jason and plops down on an empty chair. His presence slightly eases the tension in the room, but Jason is still staring intensely at me. "Who made the bread rolls?"

"I did," Alex says and smiles proudly.

"You're showing great initiative, babe," JD says, obviously oblivious to the minor tension in the room. "We would have been starving without you."

"That's not true," Alex insists and I notice how she turns to look at me. "Harry knows how to cook too."

"Barely," Louis chimes in. "He knows how to make rice and black beans, but it's nothing like your bread rolls."

I'm just relieved that we're talking about something else. I don't give a shit whether they're insulting my cooking skills or not. As long as we're avoiding the sex topic, I'm more than happy.

Dean, Nick and Mike find their way into the kitchen after a few more minutes, and Jason eventually sits down to eat with the rest of us. He is still staring at me from his spot at the head of the table, but I try to ignore him as best as I can.

Julia's beautiful eyes keep darting back and forth between him and me, and I can tell by her tense demeanor that she's incredibly worried about what Jason might do to me if he ever finds out about us. I admit that I'm quite nervous myself.

It's not like Julia wasn't as eager as I was earlier, and she did say herself that she has every right in the world to chose who she wants to have sex with, but as a former brother I completely understand why Jason would feel the need to protect her. If the situation had been reversed and it had been Jason getting things on with Gemma, I would probably have acted the very same way.

"Is it just me or has something happened?" Dean asks carefully after a while and I grit my teeth. Of course the guy has to bring up the elephant in the room, risking blowing my cover in the process. "Everyone's acting weird."

"Oh, my God!" Julia exclaims with annoyance laced thick in her voice as he dramatically rolls her eyes and abruptly puts down her cutlery. "Nothing's happened. Let it go already." 

Dean quickly holds his hands up in surrender, slightly taken aback by her sudden outburst. "Sorry, babe. Just trying to make conversation."

"Yeah, well, make conversation about something else," Julia snaps, earning weird looks from Dean, Nick, Mike and JD who doesn't have a clue what's really going on.