Chapter 26 - That Bad..

Kimberly Medilton

"Kimberly.." I moved from my position and put the pillow on my ear.

"Kimberly.." I ignored whoever- wait.. My eyes shot open and I threw my pillow away.

"What the heck are you doing here?" I looked at Ethan in horror.

"Good morning, Kimberly."

"Oh my gosh!" I leaned backwards making me fall back to the ground.

"Shit! You okay?" Ethan quickly ran to me and helped me up. I pushed him away and got on the bed again. I wrapped myself with my blanket again ready to sleep again. I felt 2 strong arms wrapping around my waist from the back.

"Don't make me kick your jewels." I warned.

"Babe.. I need to continue my Vecton clan."

"So confident that we will be together." I elbowed his stomach.

"Kimberly.. That hurts." He groaned and I don't care.

"Wake up.. We're going on a date today." He said as he kissed my neck. He started to trail kisses to my cheek and I turned to him.

"Ethan!"

"Yeah beautiful?" He asked with an expression of a.. argh! I don't know!

"Get out from my room! How did you even get here?!" I tried him and he chuckled.

"I have my ways."

"Go away.. I want to sleep."

"Okay.. I'll cuddle you." I ignored him and I still felt his arms around my waist. He pulled me closer to him.

"I miss you Kimberly.. a lot." I heard him whispered.

"Ethan.. Go away." I said half sleeping.

"Please don't push me away again.. I had enough torture already." He said and I sighed. I ignored him and justgo back to sleep.

I opened my eyes and still felt Ethan's arms wrapping around my body. I turned slowly to him and found him sleeping. His arms pulled me closer to him and my eyes widen.

It's a good thing that he's sleeping because I want to look at him. To be honest.. I miss him so much. I really really miss him. I put my hand on his cheek and caressed it.

Gosh.. I want to kiss him so bad. I closed my eyes trying to control myself because the guy that I like is in front of my eyes. I've like him for years and now he's in front of my eyes hugging me and even in my room.

I slipped away from his arms and walked to the bathroom. I decided to take a shower to distract my head. It's Ethan and we're talking about here.

Gosh.. I really need to push him away again.

I walked out and still found him sleeping. I can't believe him. He's here to get me or to sleep? I walked out from my bedroom and found no one's in the house. No wonder that he can come here. I walked downstairs and cook my breakfast.

Bacon and egg for breakfast.. Yummy..

After I eat breakfast.. Ethan still sleeping. I looked at him disbelief. I sat on my bed and poked Ethan. Did he faint or what? He's not even moving a bit.

"Ethan.." I poked him.

"Ethan.. wake up!" He's still on a sleeping stage and I sighed. I poked his cheek to wake him up still he's sleeping soundly.

I smirked and I bet he won't resist this.

I crashed my lips to his and kissed him. He immediately kissed me back and that's where I stop.

"Wake up!"

"That's the best morning call ever.." He said as he opened his eyes. I glared at him and he smirked.

"Argh!" I got up from my bed and changed into my casual clothes. I walked out from the bathroom and found Ethan nowhere to be found. I put my make up on and walked out.

"You look beautiful." I jumped because he scared the hell out of me.

"You scared me."

"Let's go.." He held my hand and I stopped him.

"Who says I'm going with you?"

"Babe.. You're going with me." He smiled.

"I'm go-" He cut me by crashing his lips to me.

"Let's go." Gosh.. I was speechless. He pulled me out from my house and pulled me into his car. I followed him like he casted a spell on me.

I didn't even try to run or be mad at him. Gosh.. I'm in trouble.

"Ready?" He suddenly put the seatbelt on me and kissed my cheek. I just looked at the fromt blankly.. still processing the situation.

"Where are we going?"

"Somewhere.." He smiled cheekly and I looked at him suspiciously.

"Just tell me.."

"Nope." He said as he started the car. He drove the car out from my house and he started to play hits music.

"Can I?" I took his iPod and he nodded. I smiled when I see Avicii's newest song. I pressed it.

"You love this song?"

"Yes.." I smiled and I gave him a flat face after realizing that I just smiled to him. He chuckled and ruffled my hair.

"Gosh Kimberly.. I miss you so much."

"Ethan.."

"Hmm?"

"Can we talk first?" I asked.

"Okay.. Where do you want to go?"

"Just pull over there." I pointed and he nodded. He didn't protest or anything. He just do everything that I said. He stopped the car and turned to me.

"What do you want?" I asked straight to the point

"You." He said in a really serious tone with a serious face.

"Ethan.. You don't like me.. You're ac-"

"Do you think that I didn't think about that before?" He cut me.

"Ethan.. I don't think you really like me. You pity me a-"

"Kimberly.. Will you stop saying that? I freaking like you. I like you a lot. I can't get you out my head. I tried to be with another girl and it didn't work. I just can't.. It's you.. you and you. I only want you." I was shocked with his out burst.

I didn't expect him to burst out like that.

I was speechless..

"I like you Kimberly and there's no going back. I will get you back even it will take a lot of time. I want you that bad.."