Chapter 20

I was sitting in the waiting room at the hospital. I had been there for about 3 hours now. Samara was out to get some food for me and her, after she had sent her mother and father back home. They had come right after Omer had reacted.

Oh yeah fudge... Omer REACTED.

He reacted on my voice... My touch... or at least something... But what I really think made him react was the thing i said to him. 'Wake up.. for me..' That's what I had said. And that's what I think he reacted on. And that was a huge problem for me. I'm engaged man. I shouldn't even be here, and what I said was something totally out of line for me to say. I have no idea what made me say it.

I was sitting with my head in my hands when Samara interrupted my thoughts.

"Babe... eat something." She passed me a sandwich and a water bottle, and sat beside me. I really didn't want to eat anything, but I knew that I'd never win this argument with Samara she'd do anyhting to make me eat. So I started eating when she asked me the question I wanted to avoid at any cost right now.

"What did you say to him Aisha? Or do?"

I froze. What would I tell her. I mean seriously how do i tell the sister of the boy who loves me -apparently endlessly. And she's also my best friend and knows that I'm engaged. I mean what would anyone do in this situation?

Just tell her.

What? No ways I can't, she'll think I'm totally messed up.

No she won't firstly because she's your best friend and secondly because she wanted you to be with her brother in the first place.

Hmm well yeah that's true but still I'm ENGAGED!

"Umm Aisha...? You okay?"

I turned around to look at her and realized I had forgotten answering her question because i was having a weird conversation with myself... wow I sound stupid.

"Yeah I'm okay" I tried smiling but totally failed.

"So.. What did you do? And please tell me the truth"

I decided to do so.

"All i said.. well I don't know if it was more a question... i just asked him if he'd wake up please..." I looked away.

"That's not all you're not telling me all of it!"

"for me." i whispered this.

"WHAT?!!" She looked surprised and somewhat happy?

I looked up at her again "For me.. I asked him if he'd please get up for me. Here you happy.!" I looked away.

She was just about to say something for sure, but was interrupted by the doctors coming out of Omer's room. We both looked that way and got up and walked to the doctors. Samara was the one talking.

"Doctor is he okay?"

"Yes he is. His this reaction was a good thing, it was like he needed a big case to get reacted to. And that is especially good in this case."

"Can we go in?"

"Yes you can but be sure to make the patient rest he needs it the most right now. Do not talk about heavy stuff or problems in front of him as you are aware he can still listen to everything you say even though he can't move. But we are sure that he'll be able to do so very soon."

The doctor smiled at us and walked away. Me and Samara both went in and sat by the chairs.

We had been in there for 20 minutes when my phone started ringing.