Jesse's POV (8)

"Ryan!" I heard a female voice call from outside our cabin. The boy I was sharing a cabin with looked surprised as he pulled open the door to reveal Lexi.

"Yeah?" Ryan asked.

"Can I talk to you for a minute," she asked, glancing at me for a quick second then turning away. "It's kind of important."

The two of them exited the cabin, and I tried brushing it off as nothing. It probably was nothing. I was just overreacting. Five minutes later, Ryan still hadn't returned. If it had something to do with Jordan, I would flip.

Soon enough, Ryan came back looking slightly red.

"Jesse," he said to me, his face turning back to it's original color soon enough. I nodded, waiting for him to continue. "Go to the dock in about ten minutes."

"Why?"

"Something to do with Jordan," he shrugged, and went back over to his bed. This late at night? It had to be a prank.

Ten minutes later, I was walking outside my cabin with my hands in my pockets. The dock was right in front of my toes, but I didn't step on it just yet. There was a figure of a person lying on the edge of the dock, which I assumed was Jordan.

"You're such an idiot, Jesse," the figure spoke, my suspicions confirmed when I heard Jordan's voice. "You're really just going to leave a girl out here in the cold?"

"I wasn't planning on it, Emery," I said and took a few steps closer. She pushed herself up, keeping her legs over the side of the dock. She turned slightly toward me so I could see her face. She was wearing a lot of makeup, I noticed, but then I saw what she was wearing.

"Whoa," I said, not being able to control it. Jordan was sitting on the dock wearing a skimpy bathing suit, a smirk was plastered on her face.

It's a prank, remember.

"Are you planning on swimming or something?" I asked, sitting down next to her. My voice was low, and I didn't know if she noticed I was acting differently.

"I don't know," Jordan said, throwing her hair over her shoulder. She was playing the seduction game, I figured. How far would she go? I stared at her chest, causing her to smirk.

"Well... uh... I... uh," I stuttered, slightly overreacting. I was at a loss for words at what was happening, but I knew if Jordan thought I was hooked over how she looked, I could turn over this prank completely.

"That was a really mean prank that you pulled earlier," her voice feigned innocence. Jordan pulled her legs up out of the water, and tucked them under herself. Her face grew closer to mine as she bit her lip. "There's no way I'll ever be able to get you back for that..."

She mentioned the prank earlier, confirming that this was one as well. I could hope she'd confess her undying love for me, though. Right? I didn't take my eyes off of her, going along with the prank. How far would she go to get what she wanted as a reaction from me?

"Am I dreaming?" I asked as she moved closer and closer to me. There was a ruffling sound behind some bushes, and I rolled my eyes. Of course, Jordan had brought an audience along with her.

"Nun-uh. You're wide awake," Jordan placed a hand on my upper thigh, causing me to freeze. She really was dedicated to this prank.

"If I'm not dreaming, then why the heck are you doing this?" Jordan looked surprised, as if trying to come up with an answer.

"Maybe I just discovered my feelings for you," she placed her chin on my shoulder. Her breath was touching my ear and I held my breath. Her hand was getting closer to the zipper of my pants. I froze completely, not knowing what to do.

I should've been pushing her away. Jordan was expecting me to do that, but I've been waiting for this for too long to quit now.

"You've been a bad boy..." Jordan whispered and I furrowed my eyebrows. Was that supposed to be seductive? I could see her looking over my shoulder, to the people who were watching us, and I decided to continue going along with it.

"Oh, God," I groaned, tilting back my head. Two could play at the seduction game, and I wasn't going to lose.

"Oh, Jesse," the way she said my name, I knew she was trying her hardest not to give up. Her lips touched my neck as she made kisses trailing up to my ear. I stayed frozen in place, groaning after she finished.

"And someone's been a bad girl."

Jordan now froze, looking up at me in shock. I flipped her around, so she was under me. Her eyes were wide, not expecting me to do that. I didn't even expect myself to do that. Before I knew it, I was placing my lips on hers.

Jordan took a second to decide what she was going to do next. She unzipped and unbuttoned my pants, sticking her hand in. I had to give her an extra point for dedication, especially since this was new to her.

"What are you two doing out after curfew?" A voice said, making Jordan freeze. The dock light turned on, revealing Dallas standing there in shock. Jordan's hand was still in my jeans, making the situation even better.

I finally pulled my lips away from her when I realized how uncomfortable she looked. I smirked at Dallas, and Jordan turned her head to see him as well.

"Do you mind?" I asked Dallas smugly, trying to rub it in. At least now, he might actually stay away from her. "My girlfriend and I have some business to do."

Jordan took her hand out of my pants and tried sitting up. I turned to her, smirking, as though her actions didn't have any effect on me. If Dallas hadn't shown up, who knows how much longer we could've gone on if he hadn't seen us?

Dallas glared at me. "Taking advantage of girls now, are you, Jacobsen?"

I cocked my head to the side and raised an eyebrow. "Last time I checked, I wasn't the one with my hand down someone's pants, Berg. It's the other way around."

Dallas turned to Jordan with a hurt look on his face. Jordan was upset as well, but I think it was for a different reason.

"Jordan, I-"

"Save it," I cut him off. "You lost your chance. We'll go back to our cabins in a couple minutes. We have some things we have to finish right now..."

Now Jordan, me, and every other person watching from behind, knew that wasn't true. But Dallas didn't, and that's all that mattered. Dallas turned away and headed toward Cabin B.

"Why do you have to be so mean to him?" Jordan snapped. I was expecting her to move, but I guess she couldn't considering I was on top of her.

"You're seriously considering going back to that jerk?" I furrowed my eyebrows and stood up. Jordan continued to lie on the deck as I buttoned and zipped up my pants. "I didn't think you were that desperate, Emery. I thought you could see when a guy's no good. You were able to tell right away with me, weren't you?"

It hurt me to say that, but I wanted to get my point across. Jordan frowned, a look of guilt on her face. I turned around and began walking away.

"Wait, where are you going?" She asked me, and I smirked. If she wanted me to stay, I would've.

Chuckling, I turned slightly. "To take a cold shower. We might have both been faking, but you did get me a little worked up."

"Wait, what do you mean both?" She crossed her arms and furrowed her eyebrows. She completely ignored the first thing I said, but I knew that once I left, she'd remember me saying it and it would make her blush all night.

"Two can play at the seduction game, Jordy," I winked, and her mouth dropped. Even though my back was facing her, I could tell she was watching me walk away. I hoped she didn't realize that even though I was "faking," I kissed her, just because I could.

"I hate you, Jesse Jacobsen! I hate you so much!" Jordan stomped her foot against the dock. I faked a laugh, trying to cover up the pain in my voice when I said, "Love you too, Emery!"