•Chapter Sixteen•

[In First Person Now]

Hannah's P.O.V

Tears fell as I locked myself in the bedroom. Why? Why did I have to run a way? I nearly killed him, I nearly killed Jason? My temperature had risen as I stayed in my bed.

"Hannah? Hannah!"I heard Jason knock on the door as a grunt came from someone else.

"I'm sorry, Selena."I turned my head to see her sat on the window with tears staining her cheeks as she tried to wipe them with her free hand.

"Why didn't you tell me..."She stopped to look at me when I looked down at my shaken hands.

"I thought..."

"What? What did you think?"She scowled at my directions while I kept my gaze on my hands.

"That you'll b-be scared of me."I whispered as I felt her eyes soften.

"I'll never be scared of you Hannah, why would you think that?"She cried pulling me into a hug while I cried with her. "I don't want to lose you again, your the only person I've got!" We both cried together as we snapped are heads the door way to see Jason slamming it to the floor.

"Oh....girl talk...um yeah...sorry...I'm gonna just go..yeah."He quickly rushed if as a tint of pink rose on his cheeks.

"Don't..."My brow twitched as I felt Selena's smug grin plastered on her face watching my embarrassed face.

"So..."

"Don't..."

"You and..."

"No...."

"Jason ay....."

"Bruh."I few my hand to my head as I fell to the bed.

"You never told me you and Jason lived together."She squealed like a 5 year old who just got a Barbie doll. "No...its no li-"

"Like what? Hannah?"She smiled innocent, clearly seeing my annoyed expression.

"Agharrr...you know!"I flew my hands in the air as I saw a glint of amusing flash through her face.

"Wow talk about w-"

"Don't even go there!"I snapped as I felt my cheeks flush red.

"Okay then...Hason..."

"Final- wait...w-WHAT!!!"I screame dad I watched her run out of the room and out of the house.

"Excuse, me!"I shouted as her saw a glint of proudness cords her face as she ran of. "Damn..he-"I froze as I saw Jason by the door.

"So..you and me.."I saw a smug grin plaster his face as I tried to run away only to be stopped my a strong arm. "Wow...that would be....nice"

"Huh?"

***

"Oh nothing, my sweet Hannah.."He grinned closing the door as he walked away.

Smiles hold meanings.
Maybe ours didn't fit the definition.
The once scars of a sorrow heart are broken to never been seen.
The shadows fade across our faces to show a new image soon to be born.
Maybe our thoughts are just broken memories not swept away,
But your the broken sorrow that swept my heart away.

He was different. I was the same. His smile meant the world, while mine stayed the same throughout the years. His eyes glowed in the sun while mine watched his true beauty outshone them all. His laughter was the way to heaven while he sadness concealed others.

He was loveable. I was in love.

He was happy. I was watching.

But...

His pain was the reasons he drew a false smile. Everyone thought he was okay, I wish he thought the same.

Broken scars bled the blues as his eyes became meaning and his words held definitions. Broken hallways became corridor as his smile became faded, and dim lights became pith black hearts.

The moment it started it had already ended long ago.

Forever more he faded.

Until he was gone completely.

But those once haunted shadows that followed her still remains.

***

What?