Chapter 25

Later, I'm sitting with Draco, and I tell him about Harry's offer.

"So are you going?"

"Well, Zoe is. And Hermione e will be there. It will be good to learn these things."

"From Potter," he says, playing with my hair absent-mindedly.

He sighs and I see his eyes flicker around the room. It's a habit of his when he's thinking.

"I don't know Blake," he says, holding my hand and twirling the ring on it.

I had actually forgotten about my scar, that was, until Draco spotted it.

"Blake," he says with his eyebrows creasing, "What is that?"

"Umbridge's detention," I reply with Draco's eyes flashing with anger, "Nothing serious."

"Umbridge did this to you? For defending Potter?"

I nod doubtfully. Draco gets jealous easily. He swallows and clenches his jaw.

"If you're going, so am I."

*****

The following week, I head over to the Hogs Head with Zoe and Draco. I'm still not sure about this, but I know nothing bad can come out of this meeting. I'm the last to sneak into the bar and it's full of exactly what I expected: Gryffindors. Harry is standing on a chair up at the front. Everybody turns around and looks at me though, I'm not fully sure why. I lean up against the back wall with Draco clutching my hand. Hermione gives me a big smile and Harry gives me a grateful nod. They all look bewildered that Draco is here.

"So if you want to sign up, you can sign your name on this piece of parchment," Harry says nervously.

"You don't have to if you don't want," I whisper to Draco, tracing the back of his hand. 

"It sounds like an alright idea," he whispers back as Harry walks up to us.

"Thanks for coming you guys," as he looks at me more than Draco, "We appreciate it."

"That doesn't mean we're joining your fan club Potter," Draco scowls.

"We'll think about it Harry," I say before he walks away.

"Are you joining?" Zoe asks coming up to me holding up a gold coin, "They give you these." 

When everybody has left the pub, Draco and I stalk up to the wooden table with a long parchment full of signatures.

Hermione asks me hopefully and grins, "You could help teach patronuses?"

I look up at Draco once again and try to read his face. He looks down and I stare into his icy blue eyes before signing the sheet.

*****

I'm walking down the halls, hand in hand with Draco. I'm heading to Defense Against the Dark Arts with Umbridge, so I'm feeling pretty down. My mood suddenly spikes as I see Finn come bounding down the hallway towards me. I smile and squeal as he spins me around. It feels as if I haven't seen my brother in ages! He pound hugs Draco. They seem to get along pretty well.

"How's or going love birds?" he  smirks towards me.

"Fine," I tease.

Finn is in his final year at Hogwarts, leaving to go live with his girlfriend whom he's told me all about and I've never met.

"I would like you," he pokes us, "to meet my girlfriend Del."

He slings his arm around a light girl with dark auburn hair and big brown red. She smiles and gives me a hug.

"It's good to meet you!" she stays, "Finn has told me all about you."

I beam looking at the very happy couple. Del is in Slytherin, and Finn says she's the smartest girl he's ever met. He has told me so many things about her that I feel like I already know the beautiful girl. From now on, Del and I will be best friends. She's like a sister to me, and I love seeing her so happy around Finn. She protects me when I need it and Finn and I have become closer than ever before. I love them both with all my heart.