Chapter One

Samantha's pov:

I woke up to my mom standing above my bed screaming at me.

"Get the hell up you slut," she said with hatred in her eyes, "go make some breakfast."

she walked out of the room and I got up out of bed.

I went to the bathroom and looked at my self in the mirror. I had bruises all of my body. I had a little bit of dry blood on my lip where my lip was busted. My black hair was knoted up from where she grabbed me by the hair. I kept wondering whay I did to make her hate me so much.

I just walked out of the bathroom and started to get dressed. I grabbed some black ripped jeans, with a black muscle shirt and some black converses. I just threw my hair into a bun and did some make up to hide the bruises.

Well I guess its time to started this day. Its just my first day of school. Great, thats going to go wonderful.

'I walked down stairs and started on the breakfast. I grabbed the eggs out of the fridge and put them in a pan. I put some toast on while I was waiting on the pan to heat up for the eggs. Everyday I have to have 2 eggs with 2 pieces of toast 3 pieces of bacon for my mom or I will get beaten.

I finished her breakfast and set everything on the table fro her.

"mom the food is done," I yelled and I hurried up and left before she would get mad at me.

I grabbed my keys and climbed into my 1967 camaro ss. My dad gave me this car before he passed away. I started the car and headed to school.

I turned on the radio and my favorite song was on. I was singing along when I noticed that the school parking lot was right ahead of me.

There was alot of kids standing outside. I started to get nervous, I ddint ike going to new school i was always getting bullied from being the new girl.

I took a deep breath and grabbed my stuff and got out of the car. I headed toward the school and headed for the main office so I could get my schedule and a map of the school.

"Hi im new here," I said to the woman in the office.

"What's your name dear?" she said

"Samantha Emerson," I said waiting

She started to look through this pile of papers and pulled one out.

"Here you go dear you locker number and combination is on you schedule," she said while handing me my papers.

"Thank you," I said to her and walked away.

Well I guess I better find my locker before the bell rings.

(Pic of what Samantha looks like at the top)

(Pic of what Samantha car looks like)