Destination...Seoul

*Anna's POV*

I can't believe what I'm seeing right now. My boyfriend Marco, whom I've been dating for the last 7yrs. Is in our bed, with two girls.

"Not one, but two fucking girls!?" I shout at him. "Babe, look..I can explain." He says, but I cut him off and say:"Shut the fuck up.

You can have this stupid appartement. And those sluts, I'm getting out of here. You selfish, arrogant, cheating, fucking bastard."

He looks shocked at me, and one of the bitches. Glares at me and says"You didn't satisfy him enough, that's why he had to cheat on you ugly bitch."

I scoff and say:"Wrong job, idiot. You ain't a counselor... just a cheap whore." While I'm shoving my clothes in my bags. Then my shoes and other stuff.

"You're not leaving this place. Stop packing your shit, and calm down." Marco says, while blocking the door. Standing there in his boxers, and that gorgeous face of his. "I fucking hate you, for ruining me." I say and feel tears roll down my cheeks.

Next thing I know , Marco is kissing me. I shove him away, and say: "Don't.. just, don't." Then I open the front door, while grabbing all my stuff. I leave the place, I called my home for 7years. While leaving the guy .. and love of my life behind.

Two days later...

"Goodbye, have a safe stay in Seoul." The stewardess says to me, while I'm leaving the airplane. I smile and say:" Bye." I walk out of the airplane, breathing in the scent of my country.

After 8 years, I have finally returned. I never intended, to come back. After my Parents got divorced, me and my brother got us a ticket. Left this country, and went straight to NY.

My brother is now in Sydney, Australia. Teaching Art at Sydney's university. That Pabo, is really enjoying life to the fullest. He's happily engaged, to the love of his life. Normally they will get married this year.

I enter a cab, and tell him to bring me to a hotel. One that is not too expensive, seeing as I'm just a nurse. Still studying hard, to achieve my dream.

I put my earphones in, and click on my 'Vip' playlist. Big bang's songs start playing, my favorite song. 'Haru Haru', the song that made a fan for life. I have never been to any of their Concerts. But it's certainly on my bucket list.

I close my eyes, and lean my head against the window. Listening to the smooth voice, of Jiyoung. I don't even realize that we arrive at a hotel. Until the driver pats me on my leg.

"We've arrived at a hotel. It's not too cheap, nor expensive. I hope you will like it." He says while smiling. I pay him, and say:" Thanks again. Bye." Then I bow, grab my bags and enter the hotel.

Two days later...

"I just finished taking a shower, you Pabo. Stop calling me every minute. I'm fine, don't worry about me. Go to your fiancée, no need to occupy yourself with me." I say to my brother, Youngjae.

I hear him sighing, and saying:"Just don't get into trouble. Stay away from our parents, both of them. If you meet them by accident, just say hi and walk away. They don't deserve even a Hi from us."