Jaywalking

This chap is dedicated to my Boo~  

~

First, I want to send my deepest condolences to Kim Jonghyung. Or Bling Bling Jonghyun's family, friends,ect.. Shinee is the group, that opened the doors to the amazing world of Shinee. I will always be a proud Shawol, no matter what.

Thank you for always being such a great inspiration. Your music, talent, smile, personality, just you. Always made my day, and the other Shawol's. My Boo, really loves and admires you. She has loved you since 2009/2010.

I'm sad that you left us. But I think you've found peace at last. I'm sorry that we couldn't save you. Now, fly with those beautiful sparkling wings of yours. Rest In Peace Jonghyunie. You will be greatly missed, but always loved~

~

Sorry for the long A/N I just had to do this. I couldn't write new chapters. After I heard the news. I dropped chap 18  on the night the incident happened. 

If there'S ever anything I can help you with. Feel free to send me messages. I'm here for ya. Shawol or not, we're all humans first. I got your back fam.

~

Now let's jump into this story.

+~+

*Jiyong's pov*

I just finished a radio interview with my members. We finished the world tour in Stockholm. We still have an Encore concert in Seoul. The day after tomorrow, after that. I will have month long break. 

I can be with Anna, as long as I want. I missed her so much. I've been gone for two weeks again. But, Tonight I will meet her at her place. I've been in Seoul for the 36 hours, but I didn't get a chance to see her. I onle text messaged her.

"Hyung!" I hear Seungri shouting. I turn around, and take my earbuds out of my ear. "What's up?" I say and yawn. "Are you going to see Anna?" He asks me whil smiling.

I shake my head, and say:"I'm going home, and I'm going to sleep a few hours." "WHAT?" Youngbae shouts from the back of the car. I sigh, and turn around. "Are you kidding?" He says. "Nope. I need some sleep, I will meet her at the club tonight." 

I say while looking out of the window

I say while looking out of the window. "Which club? I feel like joining you, I promise I won't bother you, and your girl." Seungri says. I smile, and say:"You can all join us, she asked about you guys."