Chapter 5

A/n: ok so hello my beautiful people sorry I keep on making almost every chapter in the beginning of Abigail I just have more thoughts for her keep reading lov y'all .

Abigail's p.o.v

I froze once I saw who was standing there with his family. It was that boy at school. who was sitting by James. I never new our new neighbors was him. well this year is going to be perfect.

Connors p.o.v

I entered the house my parents told me we were going to. it was across the street.But I was a little nervous to see the girl from school.

It looked beautiful. their were pictures every where and decorations. it looked neat. the tv was hung on the wall and it was a plasma tv. My parents entered the house with me close behind. we were greeted by Jennifer who must be the mother Jeff who is the dad. as I entered the mom called down her kids. they came down. I was nervous to see who was there. then Jennifer introduced me to them the tall dude was James and the beautiful girl was Abigail. Abigail it fits her. she looks so perfect. even if she only has skinny jeans on and a shirt.

She looked shocked too. when she saw me. was there something on my face or something. Thank god Jennifer cleared her throat cuz there was an awkward silence between me and Abigail. James was just standing there looking at Abigail.

Jennifer said to James and Abigail to introduce themselves. james shook my mums hand and shacked dads too. when it came to me he shacked my hand and gave me a man hug. it felt weird. since I don't always make so many friends.

When it came to Abigail. she did the same as James and when it came to me she said "hi I'm Abigail " . Her voice was perfect. it's how I imagined her voice would be like. "I'm connor". she shook my hand and gave me a hug. she smelt good. I never wanted to leave her. I wanted her to be mine. she let go and I felt sad.

Abigail's p.o.v

When I got down the stairs and saw Connor he looked hot as hell. I wanted him to be mine. am I really starting to fall for someone Im just starting to meet. When it was my turn to go say hi. I shook his parents hands. but when it was him I was saying hi to. I got butterflies in my stomach. I said hi and told him my name. his name is Connor his name is perfect. and it suits him. I gave him a hug and he smelled like aftershave and expensive cologne. but I liked it.

He looked hot in what he was wearing. he had black skinny jeans on with a white nirvana shirt. on top of that he wore a cut off jacket. with red converse.

A/n: hello people who are reading this story. this is my very first story I am writing. my big sis has wrote two. but this is my first. hope you enjoy comment follow and vote please vote. I'll try update everyday. bye the queen is out 💋