Kanato X Azusa

A/N:This chapter contains smut so if u don't like smut I really advise u guys to not read this yaoi. Thank u everyone 😘😘😘😘😇😇😇😇

No one's POV
For awhile now, the Mukami's have been staying with the Sakamaki's because of Karlheinz. Since there is only 7 rooms, one belonging to Yui, four of the Sakamaki's have to share their rooms. Yuma with Shu (Shuma), Kou with Subaru (I ship Koubaru), Ruki with Reiji (Ruji I think), and Azusa with Kanato (Kanasa). Now it's dinner time in the mansion. Secretly, 3 brothers from both families are dating. Ruki and Reiji is dating, Kou and Subaru are dating as well as Yuma and Shu dating (But this isn't about them). During dinner, Kanato looked up and caught Azusa staring at him. After Kanato had caught Azusa staring at him, Azusa looked away. 'Did Azusa just blush?' Kanato thought after he thought he saw a hint of red show on Azusa's face.

Kanato's POV
'Did Azusa just blush?' I thought after I saw a hint of red show on his cute...scarred...face. I looked back down and continued to eat dinner. I finished eating dinner 10 minutes later and I stood up, holding Teddy tightly as I left the dining room, going to mine and Azusa's room. I flopped down on my bed, closing my eyes and soon I drifted off to sleep. It was about 40 minutes later when I woke up to someone laying down beside me and putting their arm around me. I rolled over and saw Azusa beside me. "Why do you have your arm around me Mukami?" I ask, glaring slightly at Azusa. "I've been...wanting...to tell you...you something...for awhile...now Kanato~Kun." He replied, his bluish-greyish-pinkish eyes looking into my purple ones. "And what have you been wanting to tell me?" I ask, relaxing a bit. "I've been... wanting to...say I...love you...Kanato~Kun." Azusa said before kissing me.

Azusa's POV
"I've been...wanting to...say I...love you...Kanato~Kun." I said before kissing my crush. I notice him hesitate before he started kissing back. "Azusa?" I heard him say after we pulled away. "I love you too. I was just afraid you wouldn't love me back." He says looking down. "Of course...I...love you Kanato~Kun. You... don't mind...if I...make...you mine...do you?" I ask and almost immediately, Kanato started blushing. "I-I don't mind at all A-Azusa." Kanato stuttered and I smiled softly. "It'll hurt...a bit...my sweet...candy man." I say and he nods, blushing as I take off Kanato's clothes and my clothes, only leaving our underwear on. I bite and suck all over Kanato's body, leaving love bites and love marks on his skin. "Are you...ready...for me to...take...you Kanato?" I ask and he nods again.

No one's POV
Azusa took off his underwear then Kanato's underwear before flipping Kanato onto his stomach. "I'm going...to... enter now...Kanato~Kun." Azusa says and Kanato gripped Teddy tightly. "P-Please be gentle A-Azusa. T-This is my f-first time." Kanato pleaded, looking back at Azusa. "I will...Kanato~Kun."  Azusa says, bringing Kanato's ass up in the air before slowly pushing his member into Kanato. "Your...so tight...Kanato~Kun." Azusa said before pushing in more. "I-it...hurts Azusa." Kanato moaned in pain, gripping Teddy more. Azusa pushed in his member completely and waited until Kanato gave the sign to start moving. Azusa moved in and out of Kanato, hitting the g-spot in Kanato's ass making him scream and moan out in pain a bit. "A-Azusa! I'm g-going to cum!"Kanato exclaimed, feeling his stomach tighten as he started reaching his climax. "Me too...Kanato~Kun." Azusa said, moving more faster, way beyond vampire speed and hitting Kanato's g-spot harder than before and Azusa ends up breaking Kanato as he cummed inside Kanato just as Kanato cummed onto the bedsheet. Azusa pulled out and collapsed onto his stomach beside Kanato, panting. "You broke me Azusa. I should punish you for that. My turn my sweet vampire." Kanato said, bringing Azusa's ass in the air before pushing his member into Azusa's ass.
"K-Kanato~Kun...give...me pain...please." Azusa said, looking at Kanato. "Ok then Azusa." Kanato said before pushing more of his member into Azusa. "Start... moving I...want you...to hit...my...g-spot." Azusa said and Kanato nodded before moving in and out, faster than Azusa did to him. "Mmmhhh...Keep going...Kanato~Kun." Azusa moaned in pain and pleasure as Kanato kept hitting Azusa's g-spot repeatedly. "I-I'm going to cum again Azusa!" Kanato said, going even more faster until he cummed inside Azusa and broke Azusa as well. Kanato pulled out and collapsed beside Azusa, blood seeping out of their asswholes, running down their ass and onto the bed. "You...broke me...too Kanato~Kun." Azusa said, looking at Kanato. "We'll both go to the doctor's tomorrow. My ass is hurting like hell." Kanato said and Azusa nodded. "Ok...Kanato~Kun. Oyasumi...my sweet...candy man. I...love you." Azusa said, falling asleep while cuddling and snuggling up to Kanato. "Oyasumi Azusa, I love you too." Kanato said, falling asleep too, holding Azusa close.

A/N:hey guys! I hoped u enjoyed the first part of my Diabolik Lovers yaoi lemon book! I'm sorry if this part may seem shitty but this is my first time writing lemons so I hope it's awesome. I'll be making a part 2 to this but it will be most likely that part 2 of this ship will not be lemon (I still haven't decided yet 😹😹). I just ship Kanato and Azusa together so that's why I did this ship first. Anyway, keep a look out for part 2 of Kanato X Azusa. That's all for now. Bye!
💖😜💖😜💖😜💖😜💖😘💖😘💖😘💖😘💖😘💖

 Bye!💖😜💖😜💖😜💖😜💖😘💖😘💖😘💖😘💖😘💖