Alice Story

Alice was about four years of age when her life came to a hault. Her mother was a drug addict after her father passed away in an major car accident before Alice was even born. Since her mother couldn't properly provide for the both of them she had put Alice in a orphanage.

Alice honestly didn't understand at first why her mother did it. And what made life difficult for her is all the kids in the orphanage would make fun of her. Shouting out things like, " Haha your mother gave you up for drugs!" they all laughed and teased her. Alice was the quite type and never knew why kids were so cruel to her, but as the years passed by she learned to just ignored it.

About eleven years later Alice was finally adopted by a wealthy family. She was 15 around this time and had always watched other kids get adopted but today was finally the day her life got better.

Alice was attending a prestgious prep school for high schoolers. This was her very first time in a normal school. On the first day of school she had met a few friends who would help her later on in her journey of high school. First she met Brandy, a top student in her sophomore class and the class representative as well. Then she met Ally, she was very outgoing and very positive person.
Finally the last and foremost person who might change her life for eternity was Nathan, he was your average high school boy, he played sports, top of his class and a great singer/song writer.

Alice met Nathan during choir auditions, she over heard Nathan singing while writing a song by her locker. She was always very fond of music which was her getaway to reality. So she confronted him about his talent.

Alice tapped Nathan on the shoulder. "Excuse me?" the blue eyed brunnet said.

Nathan almost jumped out of his skin as he turned his head to see a girl standing next to him. He removed his headphones. "Y..yes?"

Alice smiled brightly at the dark haired boy. "Your very talented!" she said excitedly as she glanced at the lyrics on the piece of paper he had in his hand.

"Oh, thanks. I guess." he said in a bland tone, not sure how react.

"My names Alice." the talkative girl introduced herself as she looked up at the tall boy.

"Uh. My names Nathan. I haven't seen you around here before. Are you new?" He asked unsure since he didn't want to hurt her feelings.

"Yes I am. I am actually about to try out for choir." she shook her head yes as she took out a folded piece of paper that was in her skirt pocket.

"Hm? Can I hear you sing?" he was pretty confident in himself that she could be pretty good as he is. But he didn't want to believe she was better than him.

She nodded at his question as she took a big gulp. "I'm all outta of faith this is how I feel." Alice sung a few lyrics from the song she had memorized.

Nathan was in absolute shock as his jaw dropped and his ears were filled with a voice of an angel. He was very surprised by her beautiful singing. "Wow.." he said under his breath as the beauty covered her face in embarrassment.

Alice and Nathan continued to hang out after that day. She laughed at all his jokes and loved his witty humor. But when Brandy and Ally found out how much time Alice was spending with Nathan they had to have an meeting with her after school.

~To be continued. Are Brandy and Ally mad at Alice? Or will they be happy for her?~