Prolouge

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Inconsolabile

Inconsolabile

That's how Andreana De La Rosa has been feeling for the past days of her life, broken, sad, confused and alone.

No one in the huge mansion just herself. Sitting on her bed, the curtains closed, the house high security locked...and Andreana crying her eyes out since three days ago, since the day her young, strong beautiful parents were killed in front of her green eyes that once you could see happiness through.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Justin Bieber.

Living an amazing life. Killing people has always been his passion nothing can stop him or change him.

He has a cold heart, no emotions only anger but he does have a soft spot for his mother Pattie a mafia women. He loves her and he respects her, he also loves his father Jeremy Bieber mafia man who has given Justin half of the mafia work to him since his brothers', Jack Bieber and Alex Bieber can not do a job like Justin.

Justin has had some arguments with his brothers but at the end of the day they always have each others' back, he might not love his brothers' and his dad the same way he loves his mother

Ella es la única que lo entiende.

But he also had a horrible past a past only his family knows about, a past he promised  himself he would tell no one else. A past that still haunts' him.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Andreana and Justin have a long journey ahead of them a dangerous journey that will lead to hurt, braveness, love, sadness and...death, and dangerous love.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I know the prolouge is short but the chapters will be longer I promise ~ L