chapter 45

It was morning manik woke up first and sat on Sofa taking newspaper.

Reading headlines

Kharbanda empire ke MD Mr.Arjun kharbanda commited suicide.

Police suspects that it was due to his illegal activities came into the spotlight.

Maniks eyes stopped there while nandini came there and hugged him manik didn't respond so she step back and looked at him he looked little worried. Then manik just took his mobile and dialed Mr.malhotra's number.

Dad have you read the news about kharbanda I hope it didn't create any problem for our company manik asked

I don't know son I have arranged an urgent meeting today let's see what is going to happen.

Nandini stand near asked him what's wrong?

He forwarded her that newspaper and said He was the major shareholder in malhotra industries and he is accused of illegal activities this is not good for company's reputation.

She hugged him tightly and said everything will be fine.

In Malhotra Empire(after 4 days):

Mr.Malhotra reached office there was a board meeting.

All members were present except a representative of Mr.Kharbanda.

They were waiting for them then only His son Aryan Kharbanda arrived and sat there.

Mr.Malhotra waited for him to get comfortable as he was not used to this environment.He was just 21 years old.

He was expecting Mrs.Kharbanda to attend this meeting as he knew that she was an interior decorator company owner and definitely have a business mind.

When he felt Aryan is comfortable and started to speak "Aryan I know and we are sorry for your loss but this is also important for your company future.So can we start the meeting?" he asked.

"thank you Mr.Malhotra for your concern. But we have to wait little" he said calmly

He looked at others confused faces and continued "You people are not updated about our recent activities.We have one more partner in our company.so we have to wait for our partner."

Then only he heard a sound of opening a door and said " gentleman I don't think our wait is over she is here"

Mr.Malhotra looked up only to find HER

She came towards him and forwarded her hand for a handshake.

"Hello, Mr.Malhotra hope you are doing fine. And sorry for the late and thank you for waiting for me" Neonika evilly smiled and took a sit.

"what are you doing here?" Mr.Malhotra could hardly control his anger.

"Mr.Malhotra I am the Partner in his company " saying this she eyed Aryan.

He also seconded "she is telling you the truth"

"we need your partnership documents for company verification," Mr.Malhotra said

After that work was done by employees

His PA came there and told him that documents are original yes right.

He held papers and started to turn only to find that in his company Neonika shared about 51% shares that means even if this company is Aryan's she has all the rights to make decisions. And this company is biggest investors for Malhotra empire.

Mr.Malhotra's POV

And what could be the reason of this partnership? From where she get this money? Last time I have checked she was left with money that could help her to survive only.

This is not even a partnership who else get their company in someone's hands so easily that too when it is in profit and why she had a partnership in this company whose owner had serious accusations.

He had so many questions but the answer is NULL.

He just calls off this meeting and headed towards home finding manik he told him neonika's return.

As expected He got furious.

Next day mr.malhotra asks Manik to join office .He was nervous he called Nandini.

And how can she deny his request.

Manik was getting ready in his room where he was trying to tie a tie but he was no getting it right.

Nandini was standing there observing him she just put her bag on his bed quietly.and put a bowl on a side table. And back hugged him and his moments stopped. And he dragged her in front of him . she started to tie but her height was not helping her manik just wrapped his hands around her waist and she stands on her toes. And tied it neatly.

"manik ever thing will be fine you are getting tensed without any reason " saying this she kissed his check. And move towards a table and gave him Dahi shakkar for his good luck.

Aur what about my good luck he asked mischeiveously he asked bringing her closer.

She understands his meaning. She too wrapped her hands around his neck and usike liye tha yeh dahi shakkar she said moving her thumb near the corner of his lips wiping dahi and sucked her thumb.

When she saw he is getting impatient she stopped her teasing and gave him a good luck wish in their way .

Then manik left for the office.

Aftter one month

At one night manik And Mr.Malhotra were sitting on the couch.then only they heard a doorbell.

He opened it to find government officer Mr.Shukla his friend.

"Is everything is okay? I mean Itne Raat ko" Mr.Mahotra asked

"no everything is not okay. they are planning to raid on your factory" mr.shukla said

"ok no problem there is no activities that can lead me to trouble" Mr.Malhora said casually.

"Are you sure? I mean what about that Madhya Pradesh Cold drink factory" he asked

"we have to work on it it hasn't started yet," he told him

"be care full in that factory some illegal activities are started they are not even processing their wastewater due to which villages is at risk.and one death is happened in past last one month. And if raid will happen you have to face jail or maybe manik also has to face jail and inquiries. You may have sell the mansion" he stated

"Don't worry I will take care of it"Mr.Malhotr assured him and Mr.Shukla left

Mr.Malhotra called manik and asked him to visit the place and take extra precautions

They called for the details and find out that was an old project they have started before Mr.Karbanda's death so they have an idea that it must be neonika's plan to defame Mr.Malhotra.

On the other side

Mr.shukla on phone "your work is done if I know Malhotra he will send Manik there to fix it"

Another person "welcome to the hell Mr.Manik Malhotra"

I am sorry for the late.I have my new job to take care of.

I hope you enjoyed the reading.