2

"Frankie I'm scared.." I whispered to him while he drove to my new school. "I know sis, but you gotta go to school bub." He said while occasionally looking over at me.
"Will you pick me up Fwankie??" I say, slipping into my head space a little. "Yes baby, right when you get out I'll be here. Right where I drop you off is where I'll pick you up, okay? And try to make new friends, okay Ari?" He said while parking in front of the school.
"Okay." I mumbled, slipping out the car and into the cold air.

***********************

*Bell rings*
"Oh my gosh, where do I go??" I mumbled to myself looking around. Seniors where pushing there way past me like I was gum on there shoes. I tried to squeeze into the hallway but I just couldn't. Curse my height. I thought to myself.
I guess I have to wait until everyone's out of the hallway..
I thought while pulling out my Harry Potter book and started reading.

5 mins later
*Bell rings*
I checked if anyone was in the hallway and then started to put my book in my backpack while walking towards my First period class.
What happens if the teacher asks me to introduce myself in front of everyone? What if everyone hates me? What happens if I get so nervous that I can't talk? Will I make friends? Will they like me? Will I get bull-

Suddenly I'm on the floor. "Ouch." I groan, and rub my side. How embarrassing.

"Watch where the fuck you're going asshole." A voice says. I look up and freeze. Oh gosh someone's mad.
I throw my hand up to shield my face.
Frankie where are you??

Harry's P.O.V
"I do not want to see you in my office anymore Mr. Styles, how can we prevent you from coming here and getting in trouble?" The asshole of a principle said.
"Maybe, If you kept your fucking jocks in check we wouldn't be here." I said angrily. " Now, may I be excused sir?" I growled lowly.

He looked at me with sorrow. Stop it.
"Harry, I'm sorry for your-" I held my hand

"Don't. Ever. Mention. That. Again." I hissed lowly. I stormed out of his office and slammed the door.
I don't need this shit, when I can be home and watching fucking football and smoking. This is some-
I bumped into a small person. Fucking Freshman. "Watch where the fuck your going asshole." I said angrily, not even looking at the person.
"I-I'm so s-sorry mister, I didn't mean to." A soft voice whispers. I look down and see a petite girl. She's covering her face with her hands, like I'm gonna hit her. Harry, be a gentleman. My mother would say. I sigh, and hold my hand out.
" Hey, let me help you up." I roughly say.

**********************

Ariana's P.O.V

"Hey, let me help you up." A voice says roughly.
I slowly put down my arms and look at the hand that's reaching out to me. Wow, lots of rings. I take his hand too scared to look up.
"Please, I-I didn't mean to bump into you mister, please don't b-be mad.." I said getting teary eyed.

Harry's P.O.V

The girl slowly puts down her hands and takes my big hand into her smaller one. She has the softest skin. Wtf, that was weird. I thought to myself.

"Please, I-I didn't mean to bump into you mister, please don't b-be mad.." I heard her say sorrowfully. I looked down towards her face and saw she was about to cry. Shit I can't stand to see girls cry. Fuck.

Ariana's P.O.V

"Hey, shhhh...It's alright. It's okay. You're okay." He took me in his harms and hugged me. I really needed this right now.

"I'm s-sorry my bwother Fwankie left me here and I don't want to be hewe Mista.." I mumbled while pulling away and putting my thumb in my mouth. I began to rock back and forth on my feet.

Harry's P.O.V

All of a sudden I'm helping this person that I don't know. I don't know why but it's making me feel good. Woah, that's a first.

This girl is really beautiful though. Long brown hair, light brown eyes, long eyelashes and a cute little dimple.

She pulled away from the hug and explained that her brother left her here. The way she pronounces her words is like a child. Is she a little??

"Hey, baby girl do you want to go to McDonald's and get a toy?? Huh baby girl?" I tested out, hoping she's a little, she's adorable.

Ariana's P.O.V

Hey, baby girl do you want to go to Mcdonalds and get a toy?? Huh baby girl?" He persuaded me. I'm slipping more and more into my headspace, thanks mister.

"Yes, pwease." I mumbled while taking his larger hand into mine.
"Okay, baby." He said while leading me to his car.

Frankie's going to kill me but all I care about is this handsome stranger who is helping me ditch on my first day of school to go to McDonald's.

Harry's P.O.V

I need to make her mine. She's everything I want in a girl and I've only just met her.