The Start of The Storm

Another rainy day in England, another day for the lonely country. Arthur sighed as he watched the rain fall, he felt like the weather today, he always felt like this, lonely, dark, and cold.

   Thunder sounded causing the country to jump, he glanced out the window watching the storm rage on. He turned away as a flash went across the darkened sky, closing the book he was reading and set it off to the side. The storm only growing.

  Arthur closed his eyes, trying to block out the sounds from above. Another Bang and flash broke from the as the rain quickened. Arthur yelpped almost knocking over the once hot cup of tea. "Christ..." He mumbled rubbing his now shaking hands. He didn't want to remember his failures and mistakes, his regrets. The storm only grew and tears flowed.

  A sob left the Island country as he stood up from his chair and took off for his bedroom.
He crashed down on his bed crying, letting out his bottled pain, he felt alone, which in reality he was, he was isolated from the other counties.

The storm only kept on with his cries.

~~~~                                           ~~~~
Hullo everyone, thank you for reading.
I'd like to say, sorry for my horrible grammar, my best friend is helpping me work on it.

I'm not sure where this'll go- so yeeeeah...