Prologue

All special people are not alone, wether they're bulied at school or they just want to be alone.

Those people are accompanied by Guardian angels that are sent down from heaven to protect these people from the demons who crave for their souls.

What if a demon is protecting one of these special people?

○_____________________________________○

The building of the most famous and most requested best Guardian angels is very quiet today which is not normal. Considering that most angels in training apply there to work as a guardian.

"Where's Damian?!" A man in a empty hallway asked no one. His voice echoed and it reached the entire building.

A man suddenly flew in and broke the window. The glass shattered and almost hit the angry guardian.

"Damian at your service!" He introduced himself with a smile on his face like the window was never broken.

"What can I do for ya Mark?" He asked

Mark furrowed his eyebrows, crossing his arms.

He looked at the documents for the tenth time "Can you handle another child?"

Damian shook his head "Nope! The kid you assigned to me is already enough. He's very difficult to protect ya know?." He explained.

"Hmm" Mark grabbed his chin and looked up, he furrow his brows and thinks hard for a solution.

He's eyes widened, he checked the documents in his hand once more.

"Damian" He called

"Yes sir?" He questioned leaning his head slightly to the right.

Mark turned to him with a serious look.

"Hire anyone that you think may fit this description, I don't care if it's a tranee." He demanded while pointing at a specific spot on the documents in his hand.

He grabbed the document hesitantly. His eyes moved in a slow pace making sure he read the information right.

"I understand sir, I will fufill your order as soon as possible." He saluted.

Damian began to stretch his wings but was interrupted by Mark.

"Also, don't fly around the office, it causes accidents." Mark mentioned.

Damian sighed but nodded nonchantly. He walked to an elevator that was miles away and pushed a button to the first floor. He crossed his arms and pouted while he waited for the lift. The elevator made a 'ting' sound and the doors opened and he walked in.

He walked out the office excitedly and immediately started stretching his wings.

He flew off to a random direction at his highest speed he didn't care nor paid attention to his surroundings, resulting him hitting a tree.

※Unkown pov※

"I don't know how to put this, but you're fired" He said bluntly while looking at his shining diamond ring that fitted snugly on to his finger.

I looked down at the floor, not believing the words that came out of his mouth.

'I'm fired? I don't believe this, I worked so hard!' I argued but nothing came out. I couldn't utter a single word.

I stood up and slowly walked out of the building.

I passed by the bustling streets filled with human-like demons, those despicable beings that exist to steal souls. I wish they all die, but then again I am one too.

I walked by the playground that I always pass but today I decided to take the long route and go the long way.

While I passed the swings I saw the tree that I used to think under. It's soothing while I feel the wind cooling me, blowing all the stress away.

I sat under the shade and rested for a while. Thinking what went wrong with my life and why I got fired.

While I was resting I saw something flying.

"What's that?" I muttered. Looking at how it's coming closer and closer every second.

I started to make out what it was... It was a person! And he's coming right towards here!

Within seconds the person whizzed passed over me and hit the tree. I panicked.

"Are you okay?!" I panickly asked

A few seconds went by and no one answered. I was panicking.

'Is he dead?!' I thought while grabbing my phone to call an ambulance.

"Wait a minute… We can't die"

Right when I was about to press the call button I heard rustling above me.

I looked up and saw white.

Damian's POV

'Ah the wind!' I thought smiling, spreading my arms. 

I closed my eyes to feel the sensation it was nice and cool, the wind touches my wings which glides swiftly through it.

Suddenly, I hit something hard with full speed and it punched me square in the face. I started moving downwards. 

And then I crash and fell on someone.