Trio, to the school!

Mikasa's POV

So my band members are here now with me, which is awesome. I wonder how they beg my father to live with me here. I was wondering should I quit being one of the cheerleaders in the basketball game to focus on my own band or should I let them enter the squad....

"Hey. .  Uh mikasa are you okay" Christa said

"Oh yeah I am. . . Just a little space out! Let me show you your new room. Okay?!?! Here me go" told them cheerfully

We were walking down the halls and stopped at my third room which I gave to Sasha, so that will be her room

Now I introduced Christa to my second room

_-/TIME SKIP\-_

It's now morning, I did my morning routine. I told my personal butler Kyle to prepare the food for us I mean my friends. I quickly took a shower and. Wore my uniform with the nerdy disguise.

I suddenly heard a very loud scream from Christa' s room

Chritsa 's POV
"Ahhhhhhhhh! Oh nooooo!

I ran around the room avoiding the cockroach

"Help me!! Mikasa. . . "

Mikasa suddenly barged into my room and accidentally stepped on the cockroach.

"Mikasa! You stepped on the cockroach! "

She then started running around like me both of us shouting. Sasha barged into my room and bumped into me and mikasa .

"Awww.. It hurts!"

"Waahahaaaaaaa! Waaahahaawa!" I cried like a baby

Mikasa then quickly stood up and told us to get ready cuz we should already go to school, she then gave me a box. Once I opened it, I saw a......

Uniform?

Mikasa 's POV

I quickly stood up and I told Christa and Sasha to get ready cuz we might be late for school, I gave them both box and left them alone.

Flashback

6:47 A.M

*ding dong*

"Ma'am here is the uniform for the two new students Christa Lens and Sasha Blouse"

"Thank you"I then gave the money and left closing the door.

End of flashback

We quickly did our routine and told my butler Kyle to send us to school.

_~^+^~_._~^+^~_._~^*^~_._~^*^~_
=-_._-=|=-_._-=|=-_._-=|=-_._-=|

After we came to our school students were whispering to each other but I can clearly hear it. Yes I can.

"Look at the three of them they are so cute"

"The blonde and brunette is new right?!?! Cuz they looked really stunning from the others?!."

"The blonde and the brunette, the two  of them should be the new quuenkas of this school?!?"

And I was happy to hear them talking good about them but here is more.

"That nerd! Why is she with the cute girls eww"

"The Raven girl is assuming that she is cute, makes me disgusted"

Yup they think I'm the nerd person who is assuming to be cute! But wait cuz your gonna see a great surprise when I reveal my true self!

-

Long time no see guys. Hope you like this update!

-akaesia